Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Not to hijack this thread, but I will second Bernards in St Maarten. Did it last year and it was fantastic. Toured the island, stops for pictures, a few hours at Orient Beach and time to see some planes land at Maho. If you do this tour, ask for the Mailman as your tour guide. He was great.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've been away from Cruise Critic for a few months and was hoping you would have cruised and had another wonderful review. Hope all is well with you guys "up north". :)

All is well, because of Tracy's work schedule we have nothing planned until the fall of 2016. Haven't picked out which cruise we'll be going on yet.

All is well, because of Tracy's work schedule we have nothing planned until the fall of 2016. Haven't picked out which cruise we'll be going on yet.

Something on the Vista out of NYC maybe? Be nice to say g'day to someone else from the Commonwealth...

Cheers!

Mal

Hi Mike! Isn't it great to finally have some sunshine and warmth! In case you're still thinking about the Vista repo, we've set up a website to keep track of, well, everything! Here's the link: https://sites.google.com/site/vistarepocruisetomiami/home

We have a great group for this sailing - and hope you and Tracy will be joining us :)

Edited by soccersharon

Hi Mike! Isn't it great to finally have some sunshine and warmth! In case you're still thinking about the Vista repo, we've set up a website to keep track of, well, everything! Here's the link: https://sites.google.com/site/vistarepocruisetomiami/home

We have a great group for this sailing - and hope you and Tracy will be joining us :)

We'll be booking this fall, as of now the Vista repo is looking real good. Mike

Needless to say, the hotel clerk (Amanda) received a nice tip which in turn resulted in us getting free Wi-Fi without even asking for it.

Congratulations on scoring a great upgrade!! We are hoping for an upgrade on an upcoming hotel stay in NYC. Do you tip when you ask for the upgrade or once it's been received and you have looked at the room?

Thanks so much.

Congratulations on scoring a great upgrade!! We are hoping for an upgrade on an upcoming hotel stay in NYC. Do you tip when you ask for the upgrade or once it's been received and you have looked at the room?

Thanks so much.

Our situation was different, we weren't asking for a upgrade, we wanted to trade our king for 2 queens which are usually the same price. When we were giving a really nice upgrade we decided to give her a nice tip, which led her to give us free wi-fi.

Hi Mike,

Just saw one of your reviews was kicked up. Just wanted to say "Hello" to you & your family. Hope things are going well.

Michel (Ms. Fun Bunch)

All is well, nice to hear from you. I see you have a busy schedule this year, have fun. :)

• 11 months later...

Will probably get flamed for bringing up an "old" thread.. but this review was awesome! I found it searching for reviews on the Liberty, which I will be on for the first time next month. What a neat surprise to see you also reviewed the Breeze which I had been *thinking* about booking for 2017. Nope. Not thinking about it any more. Definitely going to do it! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this.

Will probably get flamed for bringing up an "old" thread.. but this review was awesome! I found it searching for reviews on the Liberty, which I will be on for the first time next month. What a neat surprise to see you also reviewed the Breeze which I had been *thinking* about booking for 2017. Nope. Not thinking about it any more. Definitely going to do it! Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this.

Nah, you can never get flamed for digging up a MikeyA53 review. :)

I am waiting for him and his family to sail on Carnival Vista and do a review on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad you liked it. :)

Nah, you can never get flamed for digging up a MikeyA53 review. :)

Is am waiting for him and his family to sail on Carnival Vista and do a review on it.

We haven't been able to sail for the last two years because of Tracy's job. She will be all done with her present position this fall and we will start cruising again.

We haven't been able to sail for the last two years because of Tracy's job. She will be all done with her present position this fall and we will start cruising again.

Get thee to the new Vista! We need your photojournalism skills! :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Mike, I'm looking back on your Liberty Cruise in 2013. What kind of camera did you use on that trip? You took great pics at Mr. SANCHOS. YOU probably have a new one by now lol. I'm going to Cozumel in May and I figured let me see what Mike did there. Looking to get something simple that let's you take pics in the water & underwater. Thanks Paul.

Hi Mike, I'm looking back on your Liberty Cruise in 2013. What kind of camera did you use on that trip? You took great pics at Mr. SANCHOS. YOU probably have a new one by now lol. I'm going to Cozumel in May and I figured let me see what Mike did there. Looking to get something simple that let's you take pics in the water & underwater. Thanks Paul.

An old Nikon D50 and for the water shots a Nikon AW100. Now I have a Canon Powershot SX530 and a Nikon AW130.:)