FTTF Question

ShipsAhoy425

Is it always there or does it only become available after a certain day or something? I can't seem to find it :confused:

I've already bought FTTF for Nov. 2014 so it could be sold out. They release it in batches so keep watching for it.

Is it always there or does it only become available after a certain day or something? I can't seem to find it :confused:

If it's for July, 2014 probably not released yet. Keep looking. I'm sure someone will be able to tell you when they get put on the web site. Plenty of time to plan for that one! In the meantime, book another!!:D

Logged on this morning, went to the right area and there it was! :D Thanks for directing me to the right place! I also saw Home Port Advisory for one cent as an option... what in the world is that??

I have no clue what that home advisory thing is. Can't be much for a penny.:) Glad you got FTTF. As of today my July 2014 cruise has one ticket left.

I have no clue what that home advisory thing is. Can't be much for a penny.:) Glad you got FTTF. As of today my July 2014 cruise has one ticket left.

how do you tell how many are left? I can still see fttf for sensation oct 13. Do I find out after I try to pay that it is not really available?

thanks

They only sell so many at a time. Like 15 Once a month. Maybe not even that, Because they cant have everyone faster to the fun or then everyone would be stuck. Yep. I just got mine for the Dream but my friends didnt get any so me and DH will just be faster to it without them.... Im hoping they issue some more before January! Good Luck

I also saw Home Port Advisory for one cent as an option... what in the world is that??

It's Carnival's kludgy way of sharing information about the home-port. I guess their IT guys decided the best way to shoehorn that onto the website was to make it a fake 'shore excursion.' This is one of many oddities about Carnival's famously kludgy website. :)

They only sell so many at a time. Like 15 Once a month. Maybe not even that, Because they cant have everyone faster to the fun or then everyone would be stuck.

They usually release FttF slots in two batches of 15, based on how many Platinum and Diamond cruisers are on each sailing. This avoids having too many people in the VIP line at Guest Services, etc.

Archived