AUGUST Cruisers: Got Documents Yet?

Guest OBAYbee
Just got my docs for August 13 sailing. Didn't have DH C&A number on them but I called and they said it was in the system and not to worry. Has anyone had an experience with not having C&A number on docs?

Hi Bill,

Not to worry. Our docs last year did not have the C&A numbers either We just filled it out ourselves.

My AOS docs for use 8/21/05 arrived the same way.

There was a page with our names on it then across form the name was a place for you to write in your C&A numbers.

For those who received documents by regular mail, were luggage tags included?

We received our documents by email. Will the luggage tags arrive later by regular mail or will we pick those up at the pier?

TIA,

Taylor & Jane

Guest OBAYbee

We received our documents by email. Will the luggage tags arrive later by regular mail or will we pick those up at the pier?

TIA,

Taylor & Jane

Our docs were received regular mail and had the printed luggage tags inside them all filled out and with a big red SUITE at the bottom.

The porters at the pier will help you fill out luggage tags at the pier.

Carol

Any results, uptheboro? I would be VERY anxious by now if I were you!

Oh, BTW, here's my usual advice in this situation: CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. If there is ANY chance that you received edocs, they COULD be stuck in your spam folder.

Just one tiny possibility.

Carol

Hi Merion Mom,

Thanks for your concern. I spoke to the TA on Friday and was told that 10-14 days away was the norm. Will ring again in the morning. They won't be e-docs. I have already filled out the online stuff, so they know we are coming.

Will keep you posted on progress

Boro:

I'm glad your TA isn't my TA! In 14 cruises, we've had our docs at least 30 days out in all but one or two occasions (RCCL docs came about a month out)........and never 2 weeks or less! So, I'm not sure why your TA says 2 weeks (or less) is the norm, as that hasn't been my experience. Not to worry, though, as long as you can print your Set Sail pass, you're on the ship........and you can always check in at the Pier as long as you're name is on the manifest.......RCCL sends them to your TA who in turn sends them to you, so your TA should be asking where they are at this point I would think. Good luck and enjoy your cruise ;)

you want get them until 2 weeks before cruise

Anyone sailing in August received their Cruise Document yet?

My cruise isn't until the 2nd to last week but I thought if those sailing early in August have received theirs yet, it would be a good indicator of how far out we'd get ours....

(Don't want to start a panic if your rather new to cruising and you read this and wonder why you haven't gotten your docs yet, don't worry I'm just WAY over anxious to hear about when we might get ours)

YAY! I got my cruise docs today, after hunting them down and a wrong address I finally got them. They were actually send by the 9th of july and a kind person who received them at my moms job noticed my name and mailed them to her house. What a mix up, shouldnt they confirm addresses?

Who else is on NOS 8/13?

Archived