AUGUST Cruisers: Got Documents Yet?

Sailing on the 13th, have not gotten anything yet. Soon, I am sure. What is the story with e-docs? How do they determine who gets e-docs and regular docs?
The one time we used CQ as our TA, we got edocs.

JUST IN CASE, aearly, CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. Some people have reported being frantic about not getting docs, then finding edocs caught in their spam folder.

Carol

We just finally got our docs for our 8/7 sailing yesterday!!! It took them forever...it doesn't seem right that they wait 3 weeks before a cruise before you get them...but at least now I can finish my arrangements. Woo Hoo!!!

We just finally got our docs for our 8/7 sailing yesterday!!! It took them forever...it doesn't seem right that they wait 3 weeks before a cruise before you get them...but at least now I can finish my arrangements. Woo Hoo!!!

I don't really understand what arrangements you could NOT finish without your docs??? If you are looking for flight info, your TA can get that. It seems like the most important use of your docs is to get you on the ship.

BTW all this talk here got me to ask my TA about my tickets, and he found the tracking number and it is being delivered tomorrow. It got shipped via UPS GROUND, apparently from California, so it took a week to make it to New York. And it didn't come from the travel agency either, at least that's what he told me, because I booked so late (just paid in full last week, booked the week before).

In any event, remember you can access your information on the RCCL website, so I still don't see the big deal about not getting them until close to the cruise date.

I’m dancing –

Sailing August 12 got docs week of July 4th. (Booked directly with RCCL).

Be sure to check docs carefully. Husband’s name was misspelled and had to be changed on docs. Lots easier to do this week rather than any problems at the pier.

Marci

We were so happy to have received our docs, that we forgot to post it here.

...so...

La la, la la la la, la la, la, (I can't do that little happy dancing guy graphic, so this is the best I can do)

Our TA couriered them to us on the 12th. So it works out to about 30 days prior, or thereabouts. I think it was about the same on our last cruise. :D

Guest OBAYbee
Sailing August 21st (5 weeks time) on Adventure of the Seas and received our documents today July 18th - so now I am really excited.

Can I start packing now?

Hey there! We are on that same cruise! We got ours today as well!!

Yes, start packing! LOL

Archived