Guarantee Stateroom - 11/24/13 Eurodam sailing??

napunani

We are 52 days from sailing and still no word on our guarantee stateroom, 11/24/13 Eurodam out of FLL. Anyone else on this cruise heard anything on their guarantee stateroom?

Others with recent past experiences with guarantee stateroom bookings...when were you given your stateroom number? The last guarantee booking I did with HAL was 15 years ago, so wondering what is the latest. Hopefully, not at sailing check-in, as my TA has told me.

Thanks!

You might have better luck posting your question on the Roll-Call board for your sailing.

The last time I booked a guarantee stateroom, I got my cabin assignment 2 days prior to sailing. I hope you won't have to wait that long...but time will tell. :)

It can be anywhere from 3 weeks (or more) out up to getting it at the pier. In order to find out as soon as it is assigned check the check in side i.e pretend to print the boarding pass or luggage tags. It doesn't populate on the reservations side until a day or so later.

Our first HAL cruise in 2011, we were assigned our guarantee cabin 14 days before sailing (it was a very nice upgrade). Second HAL cruise last year we were assigned our cabin 4 days before (with a slight upgrade).

Others with recent past experiences with guarantee stateroom bookings...when were you given your stateroom number?
We've done 9 gty's and 6 were assigned either 11 or 10 days out. The other 3 were at 18, 7, and 3 days out.

Right now HAL is busy trying to sell empty cabins and/or upgrades on all the cruises before you!

Your TA just doesn't want you to be "bugging" her/him. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have a Guarantee Suite booked on the Westerdam Nov.16th out of Fort Lauderdale. HAL told me that maybe 2 weeks before.:rolleyes: Waiting !!!!

Have a great cruise !!!

WITTROTT...have you gotten any word yet on your guarantee booking?

Archived