Navigator Deck 12 Plan as of Feb 5th? Anyone find it yet?

petel

Here's the new deck 11 plan:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/decks/NV/2014-may/nv_deck11_v2014_may.pdf

Looks like the "Bridge Overlook" is still there.

For a second I thought deck 11 and 12 were mixed up.:eek::confused:

Wonder how much of a ride those cabins will get. Sure are close to the pool. Can't wait to see them! :)

Feb 5th can not get here soon enough.

Wonder where Park Cafe will go. Interesting the couple name changes, like the dining room and theatre. Looking forward to seeing the ship in February.

I thought that's what the Dungeon on deck 4 was being replaced with where is says "specialty restaurant". All the other restaurants that were mentioned for the drydock are accounted for.

Then again, I no longer see any mention of Park Cafe' on Navigator's profile page. I hope they didn't decide to not include it!

I thought that's what the Dungeon on deck 4 was being replaced with where is says "specialty restaurant". All the other restaurants that were mentioned for the drydock are accounted for.

Then again, I no longer see any mention of Park Cafe' on Navigator's profile page. I hope they didn't decide to not include it!

I think there is going to be a new concept restaurant in that spot. I also think the Cafe we already have is going to be upgraded. The new concept restaurant will likely be a few based "American" restaurant. That is where my rumor stops. :eek:

I think there is going to be a new concept restaurant in that spot. I also think the Cafe we already have is going to be upgraded. The new concept restaurant will likely be a few based "American" restaurant. That is where my rumor stops. :eek:

Are you saying that Cafe Promenade will be a hybrid Cafe Promenade/Park Cafe or just changing completely to Park Cafe?

Great... so now we'll have Johnny Rockets and Friday's. :D:rolleyes:

You're right, I hadn't noticed that Park Cafe was no longer mentioned on the Navigator page. Park Cafe is still listed on the PDF file of improvements, but that has not been updated since June.

The deck 4 area next to Schooner would not be a bad place for Park Cafe, but it's right under Cafe Promenade and I'd think they would have wanted to separate those a bit more.

You're right, I hadn't noticed that Park Cafe was no longer mentioned on the Navigator page. Park Cafe is still listed on the PDF file of improvements, but that has not been updated since June.

The deck 4 area next to Schooner would not be a bad place for Park Cafe, but it's right under Cafe Promenade and I'd think they would have wanted to separate those a bit more.

We are on the cruise immediately after drydock... wishing I hadn't erased my emails they have been sending me about all the new things I am going to enjoy on the Navigator. Didn't read them close enough to see if they still mentioned Park Cafe. Just deleted one last week. :cool:

I'm a little disappointed that they are taking the club away. My best friend, myself and our significant others are on the Feb 5th sailing for our first RCI cruise. I planned to embarrass myself greatly as only a middle aged woman getting jiggy with it can....lol

I can't believe they're going to squash down the size of the Living Room, and cram the nursery in adjacent to it. Because nothing helps babies and littles nap and rest like a bunch of joyfully boisterous teenagers right on the other side of the wall!! (says the mom of a joyfully boisterous teenager :D ) Just seems kinda dumb to me, unless they put some amazing soundproofing in between!

-gina-