Navigator Deck 12 Plan as of Feb 5th? Anyone find it yet?

petel

Looks like we are losing our view from the fitness centre - not good. That is enough for me to check out other ships for the next time.

Maybe I'm missing something, but the new staterooms are on deck 12, and the fitness center is on deck 11. How are the new staterooms affecting the view?

Looks like we are losing our view from the fitness centre - not good. That is enough for me to check out other ships for the next time.

I think it's the spa and salon that will be affected, not the gym.

I think there is going to be a new concept restaurant in that spot. I also think the Cafe we already have is going to be upgraded. The new concept restaurant will likely be a few based "American" restaurant. That is where my rumor stops. :eek:

Deck 4 restaurant may be something like Rita's Cantina :rolleyes:

Was not aware that the Navigator was upgraded, cool. This will be great for us to have something new to explore.

Take care...

Irene & Miles

It's not yet, it goes in, in Jan 2014 to get the upgrades

Edited by Spring

I hope not. I just can't see a ship with a lot of Texans being enthusiastic about cruise line Mexican food!

Mmmmm, guacamole! Chips and salsa! :D

I kid, I kid.

I can't wait to see everything!

Mmmmm, guacamole! Chips and salsa! :D

I kid, I kid.

I can't wait to see everything!

I don't know why RCCL would not say what it will be, you know

it leaves in less than 3 months for the dry dock and they would have to have blue prints made up and the decor and menus planed this close out,

so why not tell us??

I don't know why RCCL would not say what it will be, you know

it leaves in less than 3 months for the dry dock and they would have to have blue prints made up and the decor and menus planed this close out,

so why not tell us??

Whatever it is, it will be a bonus! So, I guess we'll just have to wait until the word gets out. :cool:

I'm a little disappointed that they are taking the club away. My best friend, myself and our significant others are on the Feb 5th sailing for our first RCI cruise. I planned to embarrass myself greatly as only a middle aged woman getting jiggy with it can....lol

On smaller RCI ships, the Viking Crown is the night dance club. Maybe that's the plans for the Navigator.

Hmmmm...No card/game room anymore on deck 14???

As for Park Cafe, one time I read it was going to be outside on deck 11, portside near the back of the main pool area (where the Mariner put the hot dog place in their upgrade), but another time I read it was going to co-exist with or even replace Cafe Promenade. I'll try to find out for sure when I'm on the Navigator this December.

And isn't the deck 5 forward lounge already called "Ixtapa"?

Edited by Jimnbigd

I think the deck five plans are reversed so it was ixtapa, will be star. Not sure why they'd bother changing names but oh well!

The dining room had three names,

The Nutcracker Dining Room

Coppelia Dining Room

Swan Lake Dining Room

now all the3 decks are all called Sapphire Dining Room :confused:

Sorry, didn't mean to include all the images when I replied.

Wonder where Park Cafe will go. Interesting the couple name changes, like the dining room and theatre. Looking forward to seeing the ship in February.

Tyler , I see you are doing the B2B stuff too.

I tried to sign up for the M&M but it would not let me yet. We will get on for sure.

Woody , Vicki

I like most of the improvements on the new deck plan, with the exception of the forward staterooms on deck 12. Those seem a bit out of place.

Always enjoyed that open space on Voyager ships. What happens to the jogging track? Looks like dead ends.

Also have to agree with an earlier post about tots next to teens. Bad mix/proximity.

Clearly the accountants at RCI want to turn as many SQ FT into revenue generating space as possible. Surprised they didn't turn the Chapel into a Crown Loft Suite :eek: