I NEEEED my cruise!!!

I work in Manhattan and when I got to work today, my street was closed because someone left a backpack sitting across the street. Of course it is raining and nasty out. Luckily, the side door to my building was open and we were able to get in. I cannot wait until I leave for vacation next Friday. Though of course flying out of New York will probably take longer than usual because of the terror alert. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Bridget

I'm right there with you. Fortunately I've not dealt with any mysterious backpacks, but this has been a tough week. My boss is on vacation and tag - I'm it. We've had several issues pop up this week. I hope I have made the right decisions.

I leave a week from today too.

1 week to go also and it can't come fast enough. I am driving everyone crazy( including my patients) with my count down and incessiant babble about my cruise.

I think by next Friday, they all will be so relieved to be rid of me. Think they pay????

I work in Manhattan and when I got to work today, my street was closed because someone left a backpack sitting across the street. Of course it is raining and nasty out.

Bridget

Have fun on your cruise next week! The weather has stunk this week in NY and security at the WFC where I work is tighter again :-( 4 more weeks.

Have fun on your cruise next week! The weather has stunk this week in NY and security at the WFC where I work is tighter again :-( 4 more weeks.

Thanks I hope to have a great vacation. Just being out of NYC is a vacation. I can live without seeing assault rifles everyday.

Bridget

Thanks I hope to have a great vacation. Just being out of NYC is a vacation. I can live without seeing assault rifles everyday.

Bridget

I hear you. Unfortunatly I've gotten to the part where the assault rifles/bomb sniffing dogs are just part of BAU

You don't happen to work in the vicinity of 40th & Broadway? The police & fire dept had the area all roped off Friday morning. We never did find out what was going on. Have a Great trip next week!

Yes, that is where I work. It was a mess, but over kind of quickly.

Bridget

Archived