Included cocktails

Mrs Miggins

When this board was jumping with the new 'inclusive' controversy I complained that although there was a list of included cocktails, there was no list of ingredients, and I had no idea therefore which ones I might like to try. The Azamara response was that the bar menu would be too long if the ingredients were listed and that I should ask for explanations at the bar!

Anyway in the midst of this there was a really helpful post which listed the cocktails and listed the ingredients. Our Quest cruise starts in two weeks and I am determined to try as many cocktails as possible - but disaster, I cannot find this really helpful post. Can anyone recall it ?

I'm so glad you asked that Mrs. Miggins because I couldn't find it either. And there's nothing so maddening as knowing that you saw something and then being unable to find it again! I plan on tasting many cocktails, too. :p

Will the bartenders make other cocktails (without charge) as long as included, non-premium, ingredients are involved?

That's a good question! Maybe I ought to bring my book of 1000 cocktails on the cruise with me!

That's a good question! Maybe I ought to bring my book of 1000 cocktails on the cruise with me!

I'd like to reiterate my question: do the bartenders make cocktails off the inclusive list, provided no premium ingredients be required?

On Seabourn, they will make pretty much anything requested by guests - cocktail books not required, just tell them what you want in your cocktail! I know AZ is no SB, but I think my question is a fair one. Does anyone have experience with this?

Will the bartenders make other cocktails (without charge) as long as included, non-premium, ingredients are involved?

In general, yes. For example, a gin and tonic is not listed on the included cocktails, but it is included as long as you use the non-premium gin.

In general, yes. For example, a gin and tonic is not listed on the included cocktails, but it is included as long as you use the non-premium gin.

Thank you. That sounds like the reasonable, customer-focused way to go.

I am sure they will mix anything you like from the included list. I did find that the included 'list' on the bar menu was actually shorter than the list on the website so as an 'aide memoire' you might like to print off the details shown on the website and also by Bill Leiber on March 31st in the Inclusive Drinks thread.

Archived