Kohls near Embassy Suites 17th Street in FLL?

Josie2

Ross is the only store on SE 17th St that I can think of that would sell some of the same types of items as Kohl's. If you've even been in a TJMaxx or Marshalls, it is similar but cheaper. It is a large discount department store selling clothing (women's/mens/junior/children), shoes, accessories, beauty supplies, and home goods. Some of the items are name brands like Calvin Klein, but most are unknown, and the styles tend to be a few seasons old. They buy surplus goods and sell them at clearance prices.

You can also take the suntrolley from 17th St to Galleria Mall directly where you will find Macy's, Dillard's, Neiman Marcus, and lots of smaller stores.

Thanks. I am not from Florida so have no idea where plantation is in relation to FLL, hence my question. Am not familiar with Ross so will research what it is!

You will enjoy shopping at Ross and the one on 17th (which was across the street from our Embassy Suites) is a nice one.

You will enjoy shopping at Ross and the one on 17th (which was across the street from our Embassy Suites) is a nice one.

Nice? I've always thought it was quite ghetto. I'd hate to see a bad one!

Even though I can always find cool shoes there.

Nice? I've always thought it was quite ghetto. I'd hate to see a bad one!

Even though I can always find cool shoes there.

I'm unfortunately comparing it to some we have in the Los Angeles area...come here and I can show you some real ghetto ones. :eek:

My question would be what are you hoping to purchase? Kohls has everything. Clothes, shoes jewelry,bedding, men's, women's, children.....There could be other options for shopping depending on what you will be looking for.

Archived