Drinking water on board

CobbClan

traveling on Holland America. We are not water snobs....we actually drink tap water with meals! But while on board. I have a feeling that it may not have a very good taste. Anyone just drink ice water with meals? We carry personal sized Brita bottles while in places like Disney World. Would this help for other times on the ship? Can we refill these at fountain soda places to get the ice?

The only ship that I've ever had a problem with drinking tap water is on the Norwegian Sun last month. On every other ship (even with Carnival!) it's been just fine. I expect that you can get ice from the soda fountain, but you can also always have it in your cabin.

The tap water on board is as pure, and as good tasting as you can get anywhere else. Perhaps better. We drink ship's water all the time, and wife tends to be a "water snob". She loves it.

Depends on the ship - I've tasted quite a variety, but none before the Sun actually tasted bad. I'm a water snob, too - my well produces wonderful H2O, and has made me very fussy!

traveling on Holland America. We are not water snobs....we actually drink tap water with meals! But while on board. I have a feeling that it may not have a very good taste. Anyone just drink ice water with meals? We carry personal sized Brita bottles while in places like Disney World. Would this help for other times on the ship? Can we refill these at fountain soda places to get the ice?

"Disney World" :confused: :eek: :D

Archived