QOS & NYC Macy's day Parade 2013

FIRELT5

I don't know if anyone said anything about this I may have missed it, but today on TV they did show a little of the float and it does say something like "SORING over the SEA".

I am pretty sure that "Soaring over the Sea" refers to the zip lines currently on the Oasis, Allure and presumably the Oasis 3 and 4, even though they are over the interior open areas of the ship. I don't know if there will be zip lines on the Quantum Class.

Eric

Edited by Pomperaugrr

I am pretty sure that "Soaring over the Sea" refers to the zip lines currently on the Oasis, Allure and presumably the Oasis 3 and 4, even though they are over the interior open areas of the ship. I don't know if there will be zip lines on the Quantum Class.

Eric

I was thinking they mean iFly by Ripcord? Oh maybe they will surprise us in 15 minutes and tell us that there will be a ride similar to Soarin' at Disney on the Quantum class! :p Haha!

They've been already stated that the float will feature the following three activities: the rock wall, the Flowrider, and the zip line. One of those meets the "soaring" description, no need to look for something else.

It's a Royal Caribbean float, not a Quantum float.

Edited by ahecht

I saw the float on CBS. But then I realized RCI tweets are to watch on NBC so I flipped over there....I haven't seen the float on NBC yet. But then again, maybe I missed it while I watching CBS. LOL.

No worries, I am certain, as soon as it is announced, we'll see it here. I'm following on twitter too and they haven't announced there yet so I assume it is still coming up. Hopefully soon as I have to get ready for Thanksgiving celebrations soon.