Cheers Question

hannahsmomtoo

I found the "definitive cheers thread" but its WAY too long...

In the beginning it says that ONLY non-alcoholic frozen drinks are included in the program...

but we had friends on the Magic a couple weeks ago use their cheers program the whole week for Pina coladas etc.

Now I am confused and not sure if I should buy on the Dream or not?

Do frozen drinks have to be non alcoholic?

progress.gif

My apologies if this posted twice......

no, alcoholic frozen drinks are included. ANY alcoholic drink less than $10 is included.

so are the non-alcoholic ones, and those virgin versions would not count against your 15 drink limit.

I have enjoyed the cheers program on a past cruise, but know the prices have gone up since then. What is the price with tax included on the Breeze?
The price on all ships except in Europe is ($49.95 + 15% auto tip) * number of days. You are only charged tax on individual drinks while in US ports, not on the whole program cost. I.e., if you get a drink while still docked in FLL, you will sign a charge slip for $0.37 or something similarly random. Hope that helps. :)

I found the "definitive cheers thread" but its WAY too long...

In the beginning it says that ONLY non-alcoholic frozen drinks are included in the program...

but we had friends on the Magic a couple weeks ago use their cheers program the whole week for Pina coladas etc.

Now I am confused and not sure if I should buy on the Dream or not?

progress.gif

My apologies if this posted twice......

I am not sure where you read that ONLY non alchoholic frozen drinks are included. This is from the very first post of that thread

QUESTION: Can I drink anything I want?

A: NO, Beverages Included In The Program:

All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $10.00 or lower menu price.

Sodas and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails.

25% discount off the menu price for bottled water

25% discount off the menu price for spirits or wine above $10.00 per drink.

25% discount off the menu price wine and champagne by the bottle.

I am not sure where you read that ONLY non alchoholic frozen drinks are included. This is from the very first post of that thread

QUESTION: Can I drink anything I want?

A: NO, Beverages Included In The Program:

All spirits (including cocktails), as well as beer and wine by the glass with a $10.00 or lower menu price.

Sodas and non-alcoholic frozen cocktails.

25% discount off the menu price for bottled water

25% discount off the menu price for spirits or wine above $10.00 per drink.

25% discount off the menu price wine and champagne by the bottle.

I think the confusion comes from people not realizing that "spirits" and "cocktails" are categories that already include alcohol frozen drinks...

I think the confusion comes from people not realizing that "spirits" and "cocktails" are categories that already include alcohol frozen drinks...

Thank you .. The only time the word "frozen" is used is in conjunction within the "non alcoholic".. Your explanation makes much more sense. Appreciate it

can beers be served unopened? I want to be able to enjoy some drinks on my balcony once the kids are sleeping and thought that maybe while enjoying drinks I could continue to order every 5 minutes and save them for later.

But won't that count in your 15 drinks in a day?

But won't that count in your 15 drinks in a day?

Yes it will. But I have 3 kids traveling with me so I'm sure I will be in the room on some occasions. Room service alcohol can't be used with the cheers program. This way I can sit on the balcony and have beer while they nap , sleep or just relax for a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I saw on my last cruise people get drinks without ice to save for later seems like alot of trouble but makes sense

Beer makes more sense to me - bring my bag put them in and carry back to the room. Hard to do that with drinks. I would end up spilling them for sure!

Archived