The Garden Villa - A Photo Tour of the Jade, Suite 14000

computerworks

Thanks! It was really an amazing trip...both the ship and this suite, the ports and the fun we had in each one.

If I had a nickel for every time either my wife or I said, "...boy, if only the girls were here for this!" ...we could book it again! ;)

Review is coming shortly; I am having a hard time picking the best pictures...and going thru them is a slow process... because I am truly enjoying them again. :cool:

I'm not sure if your itinerary included Izmir (Ephesus) but I'll bet that we will be seeing a photo of your wife in front of the Library there!! ;)

We did a Greek Isle cruise back in 1997 and Ephesus was truly breath-taking! Albeit, our cabin was a lowly porthole cabin back then. I'm sure I would have liked cruising a whole lot more back then if we traveled in one of the Garden Villas! :)

I'm not sure if your itinerary included Izmir (Ephesus) but I'll bet that we will be seeing a photo of your wife in front of the Library there!! ;)

Ha! ...you knew that would happen...;)

This trip only included the Greek Isles: Corfu, Santorini, Mykonos and Katakolon (Olimpia).

We did go to Izmir/Ephesus on a prior trip, and...yes...I took many pictures of Angela in front of the Library. :p

• 3 weeks later...
The Garden Villa - A Photo Tour of the Jade, Suite 14000.

(or, "Just what is that up there, behind the one-way glass?")

After more than 10 years of cruising with Norwegian, we finally got an opportunity to sail in the Garden Villa, on the Jade to the Greek Isles.

My wife and I have sailed many time together in Balconies and Minisuites, and a few lucky times in the Haven. This trip would be different.

We were traveling with my wife's sister and friend, and had originally looked at the 2 bedroom Penthouse as a suitable cabin.

Circumstances were such that the Garden Villa became a viable option for us on this sailing... so we took the leap.

I never thought we would have an opportunity to sail in the finest cabin at sea; this was an amazing experience.

I want to share my pictures, to give you a sense of the incredible features of this suite.

... so here is a walking tour of The Garden Villa, 14000, on the Jade.

Great Photos, and review!! I am about to book this exact cabin on this same ship. How was the upkeep of the suite as far as everything working properly, and the cleanliness of the suite? Thanks

• 1 month later...
Great Photos, and review!! I am about to book this exact cabin on this same ship. How was the upkeep of the suite as far as everything working properly, and the cleanliness of the suite? Thanks

We just left 14000 this last Saturday. The whole ship was very well kept. Our room was perfect. No problems with it at all. I found the concierge service not up to par with our other NCL cruises but didn't let that ruin our trip.

We just left 14000 this last Saturday. The whole ship was very well kept. Our room was perfect. No problems with it at all. I found the concierge service not up to par with our other NCL cruises but didn't let that ruin our trip.

Thanks!!

• 3 months later...