Unable to sign up for C&A

voyager89

Hi all,

I need some help here... I am a C&A member, and I thought I signed myself and my partner up, but I guess I did not. So he is not into forums, websites, checking every aspect of the cruise etc. We are just taking our second cruise in January, but he is really excited about the welcome back party, a different seapass etc.

I just cant sign him up. Ive been trying for almost 2 weeks every day and it only keeps on telling me to try later, both on the english and spanish websites. I just emailed my TA and she only said she will see if she can sign him up or else sign up ON BOARD and later add our past cruises...

He is going to be very upset only for such a little thing as the sea pass card... and it will not be cool if I have it and he doesnt :mad: is there anything else I can do other than keep trying??

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I need some help here... I am a C&A member, and I thought I signed myself and my partner up, but I guess I did not. So he is not into forums, websites, checking every aspect of the cruise etc. We are just taking our second cruise in January, but he is really excited about the welcome back party, a different seapass etc.

I just cant sign him up. Ive been trying for almost 2 weeks every day and it only keeps on telling me to try later, both on the english and spanish websites. I just emailed my TA and she only said she will see if she can sign him up or else sign up ON BOARD and later add our past cruises...

He is going to be very upset only for such a little thing as the sea pass card... and it will not be cool if I have it and he doesnt :mad: is there anything else I can do other than keep trying??

Thanks in advance!

The seapass card is the same. The only difference is that they will print "Gold Member" at the bottom of the seapass.

When our son and his partner went on their first cruise together they went to see the LA at the start of the cruise, and she signed his partner up for C&A and gave him our son's status (diamond) and associated perks, effective immediately. His partner had no previous documented cruises on Royal.

Edited by Miss Vickie

When our son and his partner went on their first cruise together they went to see the LA at the start of the cruise, and she signed his partner up for C&A and gave him our son's status (diamond) and associated perks, effective immediately. His partner had no previous documented cruises on Royal.

Oh that's great. Yeah we have cruised before together.

So the sea pass is the same only with gold member written on it? I thought the card was actually golden. :P

Oh that's great. Yeah we have cruised before together.

So the sea pass is the same only with gold member written on it? I thought the card was actually golden. :P

The gold colored cards are for people booked in concierge level suites (and I think D+ members, certainly not gold--sorry).

Just a thought--if you have not called and gotten it straightened out yet, and would rather not pay the long distance charge: you could try clearing all your cookies from your computer and then try online one more time. With the recent software upgrades just clearing old RCI cookies seems to solve a lot of the issues people are running into.