Could this be a problem?

Liverpoollovely

I am going through my paperwork having just landed yesterday evening from a long haul flight fro the UK when I notice I have printed my 17th November sailing check in paperwork and not the 10th November paperwork now I am checked in for both cruises I did that back at home ... I do have the luggage tags for the 10th November cruise because we are doing a back to back

What should I do? Will we be allowed on board? will there be problems at the port?:confused::confused:

You do NOT need any paperwork to board a cruise. If you don't have it, you will be directed to an employee who will look you up. You may have to fill out something.

I have cruised 5 times since May- and did not have any paper work for ANY of these cruises. Sailed on Princess, NCL and Carnival.

I am going through my paperwork having just landed yesterday evening from a long haul flight fro the UK when I notice I have printed my 17th November sailing check in paperwork and not the 10th November paperwork now I am checked in for both cruises I did that back at home ... I do have the luggage tags for the 10th November cruise because we are doing a back to back

What should I do? Will we be allowed on board? will there be problems at the port?:confused::confused:

I have actually boarded without documents at all; just had my required traveling documentation. Simply announced myself, they pulled my stuff up, and I was processed. Took a little longer have to fill out some stuff, but I didn't need it.

Exactly as my TA told me.

Exactly as noted above. It's not necessary to have the printed out boarding passes, but it does make the process a bit faster, and easier. If you can get the hotel to print out the docs, outstanding,,,, but if not,,,, not to worry.

Have a GREAT B-2-B. :D

"SKY"