Price drop on Friday & we were big winners!

joyful34

I called Carnival to ask a question about an email they had sent and asked the Carnival rep to check the current pricing just to see if maybe there was a price drop. And WooHoo there was!!!! We have taken advantage of 4 price drops since we booked last winter. This latest saved me $60. The best part is we are traveling with a group so there are 11 people cruising total. Total savings for our group $686!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The deal is they all have to buy me a drink every time I get them a price drop so - I sent everyone a congratulatory text and said...."Drinks are on YOU, Thanks to ME!" WooHoo! Can't beat that!

Hope everyone else gets to save some money too!!!!!!

I called Carnival to ask a question about an email they had sent and asked the Carnival rep to check the current pricing just to see if maybe there was a price drop. And WooHoo there was!!!! We have taken advantage of 4 price drops since we booked last winter. This latest saved me $60. The best part is we are traveling with a group so there are 11 people cruising total. Total savings for our group $686!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The deal is they all have to buy me a drink every time I get them a price drop so - I sent everyone a congratulatory text and said...."Drinks are on YOU, Thanks to ME!" WooHoo! Can't beat that!

wow really worked for you

I started the same thing for our next cruise and will do this from now on.

If I find a price drop and get it approved. Everyone that gets a price drop owes me a drink... We have 12 people going next August and so far I have 11 drinks coming... Not counting my own price drop :D

I don't think that is asking too much... I keep looking for the price drops and I even send in the price drop emails for them all. With 6 cabins, that takes some time...

Awesome, I hade one small $50 drop after I booked, but these new guest Appreciation rates saved me hundreds. $409 to be exact.... I love carnival. I know they are still going to get it from me, But... Now what to do with all that OBC?

we won big as well group of 6 people in 3 rooms got $1149.00!!! for my dec cruise WOO!