Website Pricing - Changes?

yogimax

That is correct. They do not, however, automatically put a C and A savings cert in, not sure why they did not add that feature as well.

Because they are not all combinable with certain other discounts or promos - in particular the C & A balcony discount. In that case you would just do as before - compare the savings certificate to your balcony discount to see which is of greater value to you for that given cruise.

Whereas the age / military / police-fireman / residency and C & A balcony discount are all combinable.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

I just called up to book a cruise for 2015 from one of my 'Next Cruise' certificates. We got the JS we wanted and also got the Cruise Care insurance. The balcony discount was automatically added. When I got the Booking Confirmation, I checked it to make sure everything was OK. I noticed that the Cruise Care was less expensive for me than for my spouse. I had never seen this before, so I called back to find out what was happening. Turns out that the Cruise Care fee is based on the cabin cost. They deducted the balcony discount from my cabin cost and the Cruise Care for me was based on the lower cabin cost. :D

So, this new system of accounting can save you a few bucks if you get the Cruise Care and a balcony or above....