Do many guests dress up for Pirate Night?

wwforever11

Was wondering if many guest dress up for Pirate Night? I had purchased a costume and our nine year old said, "Mom, people won't make fun of you if everyone is dressed up"...lol! :rolleyes:

If you want to dress up then go ahead :) You will not be on your own!! I would say there is a very large percentage of adults dressed up in some way or other, some with just a few accessories but others with really impressive full costumes! Just about all younger kids are dressed up.

We have booked b2b cruises of 4/5 nights. Will there be pirate nights? I understand no formal nights but dressed up nights - this is okay as we do not need to take tux or suits.

Any information about the shorter cruises and b2b cruises would be appreciated.

Yes a fair number of people dress up on Pirate night, some very elaborate, others a bit more low key. We had a few men who looked just like Jack Sparrow that people did a double take, people with a fake parrot on their shoulder Dress up!! You won't be out of place at all. And like Tonka's Skipper said...there are many families dressed up to the nines....we seen a family of 13 dressed up, right from the 6 month old to the Great grandparents in their 80's. Enjoy it!!!

We have booked b2b cruises of 4/5 nights. Will there be pirate nights? I understand no formal nights but dressed up nights - this is okay as we do not need to take tux or suits.

All DCL cruises (except for the Alaska ones) have Pirate night.

We have done a btb 3/4 nt. one. Nice thing we liked about having 2 pirate nights was we were able to book a adult dinner on the pirate night of one of the cruises since menu is basically the same if not the same and not miss out. We went to party both times once for the end only but it was nice not to have to rush through our second seating dinner.

Enjoy