"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

Captain just announced we will be leaving the one boat behind and they will pick it up on the return. So we will be leaving soon, also said we will be arriving in San Diego late but obviously no more than a couple hours.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Captain just announced we will be leaving the one boat behind and they will pick it up on the return. So we will be leaving soon, also said we will be arriving in San Diego late but obviously no more than a couple hours.

Latest announcement is they are currently off loading some of the crew to be in compliance for lifeboat capacity then we will be out of here.

Latest announcement is they are currently off loading some of the crew to be in compliance for lifeboat capacity then we will be out of here.

It's great how you answer my questions before I ask them. I was wondering how they would justify being 1 lifeboat short.

Enjoy your last day tomorrow.

Many thanks for all your efforts, the ideas you've given us and the conversations you've inspired. You've made the last 2 weeks very exciting.

Thank you so much for posting your review and the dinner menu for your trip. Thank you for allowing us all to enjoy your cruise with you. I have been to cabo only once and I don't remember the market place, we're is it. Enjoy your sea day tomorrow and I look forward to your final review when you get home

Change in plans, no one is being left behind. There is still sufficient capacity for the whole crew. Leaving now and should arrive on time. Evidently the ship is capable of 25 knots so they can make up the time.

It's great how you answer my questions before I ask them. I was wondering how they would justify being 1 lifeboat short.

Enjoy your last day tomorrow.

Many thanks for all your efforts, the ideas you've given us and the conversations you've inspired. You've made the last 2 weeks very exciting.

Thank you very much for the last two weeks, you have done a fantastic job. We go in the other direction in February and are really looking forward to it. Enjoy your last day at sea.

Thank you so much for posting your review and the dinner menu for your trip. Thank you for allowing us all to enjoy your cruise with you. I have been to cabo only once and I don't remember the market place, we're is it. Enjoy your sea day tomorrow and I look forward to your final review when you get home

I appreciate the thanks. Glad you have enjoyed the voyage, I know we have.

We just followed the fence line around the harbor.

Tonight's menu

yneqagav.jpg

juja3anu.jpg

9ydujuvy.jpg

8yguteba.jpg

ezahyty7.jpg

y4udeby2.jpg

I am a happy camper. I see tiramisu' on the dessert menu. I've been hoping for it.

And again, thank you for letting me look over your shoulder on this cruise and for all your prompt answers.

Enjoy your last day and safe travel to your home.

Bill,

I've followed your journey from the beginning and enjoyed every minute. You've done a brilliant job, many thanks for sharing your experience with us. My wife and I are doing the West to East route with NCL in February next year, stopping at several ports you have visited. Your posts have made us even more excited at the prospect. Thanks again and all the best!

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us all and for getting us more excited about our cruise. We're here in San Diego anxiously waiting your arrival. I can look out our hotel's window and see where the Legend will be tomorrow. I'm glad you'll be on time :) The pictures you shared were great. And your good sense of humor came through!

Edited by Agutaya