"LIVE" - Legend of the Seas - Panama Canal 12 November 2013

PCWalton1

Bill,

I've followed your journey from the beginning and enjoyed every minute. You've done a brilliant job, many thanks for sharing your experience with us. My wife and I are doing the West to East route with NCL in February next year, stopping at several ports you have visited. Your posts have made us even more excited at the prospect. Thanks again and all the best!

There is a roll call for your cruise, check it out and sign up

If you like lamb, I have to say that the Lamb Shanks on tonight's menu were our favorite meal on the Brilliance last month. So hoping that they'll serve them again on our Legend voyage which begins tomorrow. On a train to San Diego now!

If you like lamb, I have to say that the Lamb Shanks on tonight's menu were our favorite meal on the Brilliance last month. So hoping that they'll serve them again on our Legend voyage which begins tomorrow. On a train to San Diego now!

One of my favorites too

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Bill

Thank you for taking all of us with you on this cruise. I know it took some expense and a considerable amount of time for you to do this. I see that many enjoyed the time you put into this. You did a fine job!!!

Hope you both have a save trip home.

Thanks again,

Paul

One of my favorites too

One of my favorites, I usually ask that they make me a mint sauce because I don't care much for the mint jelly, juk. It is mint chopped very fine with a malt vinegar, that's all but much better. Put it all over your lamb delicious.

Thanks for sharing your cruise with us all and for getting us more excited about our cruise. We're here in San Diego anxiously waiting your arrival. I can look out our hotel's window and see where the Legend will be tomorrow. I'm glad you'll be on time :) The pictures you shared were great. And your good sense of humor came through!

Have a great time on your cruise, I know we did. :)

This has been a blast! Thanks so much for doing this review! Hope you have a safe sea day and a safe return home!

Bill

Thank you for taking all of us with you on this cruise. I know it took some expense and a considerable amount of time for you to do this. I see that many enjoyed the time you put into this. You did a fine job!!!

Thanks again,

Paul

That you for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed riding along.

Bill

Thanks again,

Paul

Ditto Bill - it has been something special.

I've never been to Central America before and you have really helped with our planning as well as cranking up our enthusiasm!

Thanks again

It has been a great cruise riding along with you from Illinois. Unfortunately they all have to come to an end. Thanks for all of the time and expense you put in to take us with you. I am really excited about boarding the Legend Dec. 12th for an 11 day southern Caribbean cruise.

Thank you,

Paul

San Diego

2aqyba9u.jpg

Oh no, it's San Diego and the end of the cruisin road. Thanks for taking us all along with you, have safe travels home - hope to go along with you again soon. Wherever the seas take you. Again, thank you. :D