VISA Requirements

chsalas

The Wife and I are scheduled to take a cruise from Port of Houston to Belize, Hondourus and Cozumel. Do I need a visa for any of these countries? We are both U.S. Citizens traveling on U.S. Passports.

Thanks in advance and as always,

Its wise to look into it - but since this is a closed loop cruise, a passport is usually sufficient.

We're cruising to Cozumel next month and my BF doesn't have a passport, and it's okay since it's "closed loop" He does have his BC and identification.

HTH.

Closed loop has nothing whatsoever to do with visa requirements. Princess could offer a NYC-St. Petersburg, Russia-NYC sailing which would technically be a closed loop but still require a Russian visa.

Closed loop has nothing whatsoever to do with visa requirements. Princess could offer a NYC-St. Petersburg, Russia-NYC sailing which would technically be a closed loop but still require a Russian visa.

Visa would not be required on a cruise for a US citizen in St. Petersburg if you are part of an organized tour, be it a Princess tour or a local approved vendor tour.

But the point of your comment is 100% correct.

Edited by caribill