Sea day Brunch

lilmizz

Just for information to cruisers who don't know. Any meal served in the MDR or at the buffet are included in the cruise fare.

Extra pay venues like the Steakhouse, Bonsai Sushi, Pub Grub, Pastry Shop, Cherry on Top will have a + sign in the Fun Times to denote there is an extra charge.

Other free food venues are the Taste Bar, Pizza, Guy's Burgers, Blue Iguana Cantina, Sea side BBQ and Tea on sea days in the MDR......Oh and 24 hour room service.

I 100% agree......... Best steak I have ever had on carnival. I have not been to the steak house. Kids loves the crazy cereal covered French toast.

We had a filet on the first chefs table menu years ago and I didn't need a knife to cut it.Like going through butter that tender :)

I 100% agree......... Best steak I have ever had on carnival. I have not been to the steak house. Kids loves the crazy cereal covered French toast.

It was better than the Steakhouse steak! Didn't care for the "homefries" on the plate. The spinach was fabulous. The curly fries served in a cup with it were good. They used to serve it with a garlic sauce on the side, last time I didn't get that, just the bernnaise.

Okay - updated menu to current. :)

Thank you!!! I plan on eating there twice every sea day :p Too many things I want to try. I especially LOVE the huevos rancheros, the steak and eggs, and the mac&cheese.......drooling now!!:D