Double deposit for B2B???

I have been on a back to back years ago, but it was courtesy of my Dad's bank card as it was my last family holiday before moving out.

So.....when booking a back to back do you have to pay 2 lots of deposit???

Also, what happens if you have already booked a cruise but then want to add another one to make it into a back to back....do you need to pay a deposit to add the extra days on???

Thanks in advance my helpful fellow CCers :D

It'll prob be very hard to get the same cabin two sailings in a row if you add the second sailing on last minute. It's would be a pain to pack, unpack, repack, unpack, and repack again. Hopefully you can be flexible with a different cabin or moving both sailings to a different cabin! B2B are great though!!

Don't get hung up on different cabins. They will move everything in your closet that is on a hanger, so it's not a big deal to just dump the rest of your stuff in a suitcase, which is not really packing. You can also put multiple pieces of clothing on the hangers.

I have done a B2B before where we had to move cabins and I don;t remember it being a painful experience.

We are possibly adding some extra nights to an already booked cruise, I have already checked if our cabin is available and was quite surprised to see that it is :)

Put a courtesy hold on it and will call them in the morning, just wondered how it worked with the deposit. Is nice to know my position before calling them :)

We added a second cruise onto our Jewel cruise this coming May. It will be or fist B2B. I didn't mind paying an additional deposit. that means I will have less due at final payment time! However, I am bummed that I thought of doing it several weeks after we booked the first leg while we were on the Allure. I missed out on not only the reduced deposit, but the OBC you get for booking while onboard.:(

I asked out TA to be sure to link the two cruises so we would be known as being on a consecutive cruise. However, since they were booked at different times I plan to visit Guest Services early in the cruise to be sure they know we are on a B2B. I was lucky and our original cabin was still available for the second cruise so we don't have to change cabins.:cool:

Edited by Sunny AZ Girl

I have done a B2B before where we had to move cabins and I don;t remember it being a painful experience.

We are possibly adding some extra nights to an already booked cruise, I have already checked if our cabin is available and was quite surprised to see that it is :)

Put a courtesy hold on it and will call them in the morning, just wondered how it worked with the deposit. Is nice to know my position before calling them :)

The good news is, if you book your 2nd cruise tommorrow your deposit will be half the normal deposit if you take advantage of the WOW sale which starts tomm...Bad News you can't take any C&A discounts when booking during the sale...Good News...you DO get OBC...:D

You are not adding nights, you would be reserving/booking another cruise.

###