Some Reflection Questions for Recent Cruisers

jenniebnyc

Hi:

Does anyone have an update on "made to order items" in Aqua Spa Cafe and/or the menus?

Does anyone have the room service menu (breakfast) for suite guests?

Does anyone know who the cruise director is or will be on January 11th and also who the entertainers will be?

Finally, how have the volume levels been by the pool?

Many thanks.

Hi:

Does anyone have an update on "made to order items" in Aqua Spa Cafe and/or the menus?

Does anyone know who the cruise director is or will be on January 11th and also who the entertainers will be?

Many thanks.

We were in a suite on Reflection last week and had full breakfast delivered twice. I don't have a copy of the menu, but if you were wondering about a specific item, we could probably remember if it was on the menu. I know over the two days we had eggs, bacon, sausage links, cereal, toast, English muffin, pastries, pancakes. Food was good, but not very hot by the time it got to us.

Thanks. I was wondering about the grilled vegetables and goat cheese. And was there really an upcharge for "fresh eggs"??

Now that you mention it, there was a section on the back page of the menu of "upcharges." I don't remember anything like vegetables and goat cheese on the regular menu, but don't recall anything about fresh eggs. After two days of cold scrambled eggs and bacon, we decided to skip the breakfast room service.

Hi:

Many thanks.

Can answer two of your questions. We just did a B2B on Reflection, and I am a big fan of the Aqua Spa Café. Unfortunately, they no longer have the variety of made-to-order items that they did in the past. They rotated three items: One day the Thai spice ground pork in a lettuce wrap (not very lettuce wrap friendly), the next day, grilled shrimp (you got 4 so ask for a double serving), and the following day, poached salmon (which was very good).

The noise volume in the Solarium was very quiet.

Hi:

Many thanks.

Just off the Reflection!

Made to order items was Arctic Char and Shrimp.

Did not stay in a suite, so I can't say.

It was the cruise director Drew's last sailing prior to vacation. Did not ask who was replacing him. The current cast has two months left, so singers and dancers and specialty acts will be the same. We found them to be better than any other Celebrity Cruise we've been on. The other entertainers will likely not still be on ship. The only possibility is the illusionist and we don't really enjoy that type of show.

Volume levels were much improved.

Susan

We were not in a suite, but did order breakfast room service several times. I ordered fried eggs (not on the menu), poached eggs(not on the menu) and hard boiled eggs (again not on the menu) and were never "up charged" for it.

Also have to add that we had the omelet one day and found it pretty inedible. :(

Edited by san diego spartan

Can answer two of your questions. We just did a B2B on Reflection, and I am a big fan of the Aqua Spa Café. Unfortunately, they no longer have the variety of made-to-order items that they did in the past. They rotated three items: One day the Thai spice ground pork in a lettuce wrap (not very lettuce wrap friendly), the next day, grilled shrimp (you got 4 so ask for a double serving), and the following day, poached salmon (which was very good).

The noise volume in the Solarium was very quiet.

Wine-O, did anyone ever make comments about eating Mast Grill food items at the tables in the Aqua Spa cafe? Did you see people gloming up the tables at lunchtime playing cards?

Edited by SHill64

I have to say one day while we hung out in the Solarium we went up to the Mast grill and got something to eat and brought it back to the Aqua Spa area to eat. Though the AS was already closed by then. They close at eitjer 2 or 2; 30 depending on sea day or not.

We always saw open tables.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forums mobile app

I have to say one day while we hung out in the Solarium we went up to the Mast grill and got something to eat and brought it back to the Aqua Spa area to eat. Though the AS was already closed by then. They close at eitjer 2 or 2; 30 depending on sea day or not.

We always saw open tables.

Mike and I were on the Reflection TA last month. Many afternoons we would get a burger and/or hotdog and go down to the Aqua Spa Cafe, where I would get a salad to go with all that! This woman asks if she could sit at our table of four and begins to tell us we really shouldn't be eating that in the spa. :eek: Later that night at the Elite happy Hour in the Sky Lounge, we saw her across the bar drinking Cosmos! Of course Mike went over and told her a thing or two or three....:D It was all just good fun! If you could have seen her face when we were eating those burgers! Too Funny!

Wine-O, did anyone ever make comments about eating Mast Grill food items at the tables in the Aqua Spa cafe? Did you see people gloming up the tables at lunchtime playing cards?

We love having lunch at the Aqua spa cafe, but often when you turn up there are some very selfish people hogging the tables playing cards etc. we usually ask people to move or hover over them eating standing up but most just stay playing. Really do think staff should get them to move on once lunch service starts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mike and I were on the Reflection TA last month. Many afternoons we would get a burger and/or hotdog and go down to the Aqua Spa Cafe, where I would get a salad to go with all that! This woman asks if she could sit at our table of four and begins to tell us we really shouldn't be eating that in the spa. :eek: Later that night at the Elite happy Hour in the Sky Lounge, we saw her across the bar drinking Cosmos! Of course Mike went over and told her a thing or two or three....:D It was all just good fun! If you could have seen her face when we were eating those burgers! Too Funny!

Funny story!!! We will sail on the Reflection next summer, can't wait!!

We love having lunch at the Aqua spa cafe, but often when you turn up there are some very selfish people hogging the tables playing cards etc. we usually ask people to move or hover over them eating standing up but most just stay playing. Really do think staff should get them to move on once lunch service starts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

They did ask folks playing cards and board games to discontinue when lunch began at 12:00.

• 5 weeks later...