Does CCL have coffee creamers on board?

Vitamin_Sea

I don't remember ever seeing it. I leave tomorrow for the liberty on Saturday and bought the little international delight vanilla creamer cup and packed them in my suitcase. I put them in one of my Tupperware containers so they dont get squished

I don't remember ever seeing it. I leave tomorrow for the liberty on Saturday and bought the little international delight vanilla creamer cup and packed them in my suitcase. I put them in one of my Tupperware containers so they dont get squished

Yes thanks...Im going to get the 50 pack to bring if they dont have it.

i don't remember ever seeing it. I leave tomorrow for the liberty on saturday and bought the little international delight vanilla creamer cup and packed them in my suitcase. I put them in one of my tupperware containers so they dont get squished

+1 :)

On the Dream I brought the individual coffee creamers but it wasn't coffee mate brand, I believe it was International Delight...I picked up a couple boxes at the grocery store and they worked great as they did not need to be refrigerated.

Edited by ShellLoves2cruise
Spelling

My GF drinks coffee with the Coffee mate style creamers. (Irish creme)

I never noticed if CCL has it on the ship.

anyone know?

Carnival has pitchers of milk and cream to use in your coffee, but no flavored artificial creamers like Coffeemate. At the coffee shops, you can purchase coffee drinks with Irish cream liquor in them. I tried one of those in November and it was good.

My GF drinks coffee with the Coffee mate style creamers. (Irish creme)

I never noticed if CCL has it on the ship.

anyone know?

I haven't seen them but I always bring my favorite non dairy flavored creamer for the coffee on board and it doesn't need refrigerated.

I normally bring the little liquid creamers but on our 15 day cruise I had so much stuff in my carry on that we decided to take 2 jars of the powdered flavored creams. Packed easily in my checked bags and I didn't have to worry about it accidentally spilling and staining. sure was a lot cheaper than getting flavored coffee from the specialty cafe.

You too. It's going to be low to mid eighties here tomorrow. Temps running a bit higher than normally. Both lucking out this week with no fronts coming in.

Wish I was on a cruise right now. Minus 8 will be our high tomorrow with lows to minus 20. Brrrrrr

I use the vanilla ice cream in my coffee..yummy!!

Why have I never thought about this!!! What a delightful idea!!!

I will say, I do add the vanilla ice cream to a FunShip Special, after splitting it into two glasses -- and it makes a delightful drink!!!

Hi Limoguy :)

As the others have stated, they do not. My wife and I also use the coffee

creamer singles that do not require refrigeration.

They are fantastic, and we simply tossed a box of them in one of our

carry-on bags..

cof1_zpsfe2cc7a1.jpg

cof2_zpsfba79f30.jpg

:)

Cool, thanks..These are what I planed to get. :)

Are you sure you want to drink this stuff?

COFFEEMATE INGREDIENTS (FROM THEIR WEBSITE): WATER, SUGAR, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL, AND LESS THAN 2% OF SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE)**, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, COLOR ADDED, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN.

• 11 months later...