Lido Deck Balcony Rooms

seashell64

Do you get a lot of noise from the Lido deck if staying in one of the balcony rooms on the Liberty - the rooms I am looking at appear to be on the other side of the "action".

We have been in 9293 multiple times on that ship ;) you will be spoiled if you try it once

Just got off Liberty last week we had 9287, LOVED IT! We didn't notice any more noise than what you would find on any other deck. EXCEPT for our neighbor who would play a CD player on his balcony very loud!

Edited by cpprinttom

We had a Panorama deck balcony on the port side of the conquest recently, and it was handy for getting to things on the Lido deck. We don't do most of the events they have on Lido so the convenience of being there did not pan out for us as much as others. We did not like the walk to the back of the ship for dinner and Comedy or Piano bar. We also enjoyed Alchemy and the wobbly-legged walk back to the room after a few drinks there proved to be an entertaining endeavor.

I liked the distance from the water, but preferred our balcony on deck 7 aft near the aft elevators more than being close to the lido deck action.

We have been in 9293 multiple times on that ship ;) you will be spoiled if you try it once

Thanks everyone - after much hemming and hawing about what to do I called tonight and switched and got room 9293!!! I am so excited to be on the Lido deck (we have always been on the main deck) and on our FIRST balcony!! and our First on the Liberty (have only sailed on the Fantasy Class ships) I'm not telling DH - it will be a surprise.... if I can keep my mouth shut!!

Thanks again for all the input!

Thanks everyone - after much hemming and hawing about what to do I called tonight and switched and got room 9293!!! I am so excited to be on the Lido deck (we have always been on the main deck) and on our FIRST balcony!! and our First on the Liberty (have only sailed on the Fantasy Class ships) I'm not telling DH - it will be a surprise.... if I can keep my mouth shut!!

Very welcome

You will love the location and not really any noise due to a semi private hallway.Basically you open your cabin door and look straight ahead,their is another door that you open to go through the big double glass doors to the Lido deck.That door and a little hallway is basically for the first maybe 5 or 6 cabins and it keeps it nice and quiet that one would not expect .Enjoy :)

Like the lido a lot, and we were just in 9294 on glory a week ago. Just other side of ship. Here's the only thing to watch for. If you hang things on your door, secure them well, because when people use that door right in front of your cabin, it doesn't always close And when the ship is underway it can be quite windy.

The other thing is the occasional early morning chair scraping noise from the tiered decks above you-but that was very rare. Love that location and I would stay there everytime if it were an option.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app