Swim up bar?

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

Anyone know where I can find a swim up bar on either Carnival Sunshine, Cozumel, Grand Cayman or Montego Bay? It's a "must do" for my cousin

Carnival offers an all-inclusive excursion to Secrets on Montego Bay. They have a swim-up bar. It is an adults only excursion with 7 bars, 4 restaurants, drink, food, watersports, beach, pool included in the price. You can log in on Carnival's website for the excursion details. The picture showing there shows the swim-up bar.

Cheers!

Carnival offers an all-inclusive excursion to Secrets on Montego Bay. They have a swim-up bar. It is an adults only excursion with 7 bars, 4 restaurants, drink, food, watersports, beach, pool included in the price. You can log in on Carnival's website for the excursion details. The picture showing there shows the swim-up bar.

Cheers!

Here is an online picture.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g147311-d151461-i55009713-Sandals_Montego_Bay-Montego_Bay_Saint_James_Parish_Jamaica.html

If I sat and drank at a swim up bar, I would pee where I was sitting.

This is the reason I do not do pools with a swim up bar. Pretty much don't do the pools on ships do to the body vs water ratio is often hovering around 50/50.

Edited by Tutankhamen

If I sat and drank at a swim up bar, I would pee where I was sitting.

This is the reason I do not do pools with a swim up bar. Pretty much don't do the pools on ships do to the body vs water ratio is often hovering around 50/50.

+1

Too many people pee in a pool with swim up bar so i dont go near them:(

According to the CDC "the average person has 0.14 grams of fecal matter on their perianal surface".

A Hershey kiss is 4.56 grams.

32 people = One Hershey kiss.

Ok-ewww...

That being said, another vote for mr. Sancho's. Nice pool with swim up and swings. I prefer the ocean myself. ;)

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app