Carnival Imagination and Carnival Sunshine - My Back-to-Back Photo Review

wrigley80

Could you check the Funtimes about classes in the gym? Soon/cycle, boot camp, TRX? Curious about the times they are offered and also the price.

Any day time movies offered in the theater? Sometimes like to escape the heat!

Any arts and crafts or other activities during the day besides trivia.

Thank you in advance!

Could you check the Funtimes about classes in the gym? Soon/cycle, boot camp, TRX? Curious about the times they are offered and also the price.

Any day time movies offered in the theater? Sometimes like to escape the heat!

Any arts and crafts or other activities during the day besides trivia.

Thank you in advance!

I will check the fun times for ya but there isn't an inside theater. Only the outside seaside theater

Bri, hope your back us feeling better.

I'm on my tablet and pictures look great.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

Awwwww thanks so much. It's feeling better today. I'm glad I have the weekend to get better. Still have the hot water bottle on my back.

Happy to hear that you can see the pics. We're supposed to get 8-10 more inches of snow this weekend so I'll be working on my review

I can see the pictures just fine on my computer!

When we were on The Sunshine in September there were no indoor movies. Night-time productions were in The Liquid Lounge but no movies there during the day. :-(

Would be nice on a long cruise though!

Well now I can see all the pictures. They are as great as I imagined. Your dad was in hog heaven. Yes you have to have a LSU shirt!! Do you remember how much the sodas were out of the machine? Someone else posted a picture of soda machine I think on the sports deck. Any idea?? Loving the review :)

Thank you!

I know on past cruises (NCL and princess) they sometimes showed movies on sea days in the main theater (where they have the shows at night).

You're welcome. That would be nice. The movies that they show onboard need to improve (some new releases)

I can see the pictures just fine on my computer!

When we were on The Sunshine in September there were no indoor movies. Night-time productions were in The Liquid Lounge but no movies there during the day. :-(

Would be nice on a long cruise though!

Thank You....I wonder if they will show more movies during the 11-day repositioning cruise on the Sunshine

Well now I can see all the pictures. They are as great as I imagined. Your dad was in hog heaven. Yes you have to have a LSU shirt!! Do you remember how much the sodas were out of the machine? Someone else posted a picture of soda machine I think on the sports deck. Any idea?? Loving the review :)

Thank You so much. Oh yeah he was very comfortable....hehe. My dad can get along with anyone.

I will be taking my LSU shirt with me on the Carnival Dream repositioning cruise in April.

If I recall correctly the pop from the machine up on the sports deck is $3.00 a bottle. I've got some great pics coming up from the sports deck.

Is the safe in the room a key pad? The last 3 cruises I've been on I had to slide an old gift card. If its a key pad, do they give you a code? or how does it work? Thanks for your help.

No the safe on the Sunshine is a keypad. Your first time using the safe it will ask you for a digit code. Create a code....you will have to enter it twice to confirm. Be sure not to forget the code ;-)

Thanks so much for doing this review. I have had about enough of the cold and snow this winter. You guys are getting a lot more than we are in central Illinois. We have crazy wind right now with some snow coming tonight.

I have a couple of questions for you. Wondering which nights are formal nights? We will probably avoid them like the plague :D. I'm not a dress up girl and we are on vacation. Also, did you use the ships wifi? If you did, is it sucky slow and expensive?

Thanks again.

Stacy

15 days til Sunshine :)

Edited by ross71

Thanks so much for doing this review. I have had about enough of the cold and snow this winter. You guys are getting a lot more than we are in central Illinois. We have crazy wind right now with some snow coming tonight.

I have a couple of questions for you. Wondering which nights are formal nights? We will probably avoid them like the plague :D. I'm not a dress up girl and we are on vacation. Also, did you use the ships wifi? If you did, is it sucky slow and expensive?

Thanks again.

Stacy

15 days til Sunshine :)

Yes I am so OVER this winter. Mother Nature needs to take a hike. Yeah we are supposed to get 3-5 more inches tomorrow. Uuugghhh......

Formal nights were the first full day onboard and then again on Cozumel night. We don't usually go to formal nights either.

I never used the wifi onboard.

Enjoy your cruise on the Sunshine

Hey Bri,

I hear you about the weather and Mother Nature. We got snowed in today and its still coming...our weather is very similar!! I'm so looking forward to my vacation, it is slowly creeping up, not fast enough!

Looks like you had an awesome roll call group. One of these cruises I hope to have a great group like that. I"m such a social butterfly and love meeting people.

Question about the fun times, could you please see if on yours they have any of the 12-14 year old programs. My son will be 12 and I wanted to get an idea of the later night activities for him. It would be for the 4 day cruise as its the exact same itinerary.

Thanks so much for the review and look forward to more.

Keep Warm!!

Becky

Well our meet and greet cocktail party ended around 4:00 pm. The bar staff allowed us to stay longer than our 3:00 pm time limit. After the meet and greet we headed to sports trivia in the EA Sports Bar. We had decided that we were going to go to dinner in the MDR tonight and we wanted to go early because we were both hungry.