Any advantage to Family Ocean View for Two People

We can upgrade to a Family OV on our upcoming cruise for a small amount and I'm wondering if there is any real pros for two people. I know it's way more room. Really hating not having a balcony this time, but that is way too steep an upgrade.

We currently are in a Large OceanView.

Yes extra space, and a place to keep your suitcases out of the way, and yet still easy to access, go for it.:D

We can upgrade to a Family OV on our upcoming cruise for a small amount and I'm wondering if there is any real pros for two people. I know it's way more room. Really hating not having a balcony this time, but that is way too steep an upgrade.

We got an upgrade to this cabin in 2007 on the Enchantment... and it came with access to the concierge lounge! (not sure if this cabin still qualifies for that.. I didn't think so then, but there was a welcome letter from Julian, the concierge on that ship at the time welcoming us!)

We got an upgrade to this cabin in 2007 on the Enchantment... and it came with access to the concierge lounge! (not sure if this cabin still qualifies for that.. I didn't think so then, but there was a welcome letter from Julian, the concierge on that ship at the time welcoming us!)

CL access and the services of Julian are for the Family SUITE not the family OV.

But the space will be lovely.

CL access and the services of Julian are for the Family SUITE not the family OV.

But the space will be lovely.

What about a family oceanview balcony on the oasis, can we go in the CL w/ this cabin? or no, since it's not really a suite.

What about a family oceanview balcony on the oasis, can we go in the CL w/ this cabin? or no, since it's not really a suite.

Family Oceanview balcony cabins do NOT come with CL privileges . Has to be a Family Suite for CL access.

Edited by xxoocruiser

We upgraded to a FOV on Freedom for just the 2 of us. We had 3 rooms and a great forward view! It was one of the best deals we ever got. If you haven't done it already, book the room ASAP. We loved having room service breakfast in our living room, storing our bags etc. in the bunk room, and having the bedroom as a designated space. The cabin had 4 windows across the front of the ship.

Let us know what you decide to do.

Edited by seeshore