First timer! Pool and booking questions

Shoobie1124

Hello! My name is Gillian and my husband and I are looking into booking the July 1st regal sailing. Has anyone who has been on the royal ( or princess in general perhaps) - is the adult only pool only available for a fee? Also, does princess typically have many last minute deals we should wait for?

Hello! My name is Gillian and my husband and I are looking into booking the July 1st regal sailing. Has anyone who has been on the royal ( or princess in general perhaps) - is the adult only pool only available for a fee? Also, does princess typically have many last minute deals we should wait for?
The Regal's adults-only Retreat pool is free. The only ships with an adults-only pool for a fee are the Coral and Island, and that's because the pool is in the Sanctuary which is for-fee.

I doubt the Regal will have any last-minute sales since it'll still be a brand new ship in July. Chances are, fares will go up, not down. You never know and the Regal might not sell as well as anticipated but I kind of doubt that.

Its free.

Welcome to CC!! :)

Thanks everyone! Two more question. I sailed princess with my family in1999 but I was 16 - am I correct in assuming that I am once again a "first timer" ? Since I was under 18?

Also, we have done Disney cruises and loved bringing our own alcohol on board, does princess give that option?

Thanks everyone! Two more question. I sailed princess with my family in1999 but I was 16 - am I correct in assuming that I am once again a "first timer" ? Since I was under 18?

Also, we have done Disney cruises and loved bringing our own alcohol on board, does princess give that option?

No, you are a returning passenger.

Check your personalizer. After your age (towards the bottom of the page) it will have your Captain's Circle status. If it does not say "Gold", contact Princess to be sure they have your first cruise in your current record.

If 21 or over, you can bring one bottle of wine/Champaigne subject to a $15 corking fee if brought to a restaurant. Additional bottles will have the corking fees collected before boarding. Other alcohol is not allowed.