The hidden Secrets of the Equinox

Rallytime1975

I read the blog about it and took advantage of one tip. When you get on her go to Bistro on 5. Almost empty and for 5 bucks it was awesome. Staff was great and super. We even got entertained when one elderly lady started in on salt in her soup, then placing her order for the next day and how she wanted it prepared. But the final act was her stopping our waiter to ask about something growing on her neck. Her waiter, the Maitra D and our waiter handled it very well, her husband threw up his hands at one point. Anyhow that was one secret tip we loved and took advantage of.

PS.

Try the Italian Crepe

:D

We are going on our first Celebrity cruise on the Equinox In March From my prior sailings I saw a post that was the HIDDEN Secrets about a ship, we loved it!

So what is your hidden secret about the ship?

Thanks in advance!

That's hilarious!:D

I have only eaten at Bistro on 5 once and it was for breakfast. We were not impressed, especially after having to pay for it.:(

Can you tell me more about why you recommend the Italian crepe?

Edited by Iamthesea

Are you being funny or serious? On the CCL Miracle, there is a staircase that no one ever used, and it was awesome, because it took you to a lounge area that was NEVER busy :)

Serious! It's a very nice circular stairway, too. I'll give you a hint. It's on one of the upper cabin decks towards the front of the ship in the vicinity of the spa. ;)

One of the nice things about going on a ship is exploring and finding your own secrets. Our "secret" is taking a tour on the cabin decks. The hallways are loaded with artwork all of the same theme. On the Equinox, they're all lovely black and white framed photos.

Serious! It's a very nice circular stairway, too. I'll give you a hint. It's on one of the upper cabin decks towards the front of the ship in the vicinity of the spa. ;)

One of the nice things about going on a ship is exploring and finding your own secrets. Our "secret" is taking a tour on the cabin decks. The hallways are loaded with artwork all of the same theme. On the Equinox, they're all lovely black and white framed photos.

Those pictures are there for the room attendants. There is a secret window behind them so them can look into your cabin to see if anyone is inside before entering to service it.

.💨🍻🍸

In the Solarium there is a small food bar that will serve lite items first thing in the morning.

On sail away I seem to remember being able to get a frank\hot dog on the pool deck.

The area right behind the Windjammer buffet area is a lovely place to sit and relax. Comfy love seats and chairs and tables to enjoy having a few drinks. It is shaded too.

There is a bar which has music at 11 o clock pm down around deck 5 in the stern of the ship. It is near some of the specialty dining area. Nice relaxing chairs and booths. It's called Michael's Pub.

Enjoy Equinox, it is a lovely ship.

Edited by NordicPrince