Laundry question

trouble1964

This is our first time on Carnival, and I've read on here that unlimited laundry was a perk for high level previous cruisers.

On the other line that we have gone on, we paid somewhere around $50 for a week of unlimited laundry. We filled the bag up, it was picked up in the morning, and returned the next day.

Does Carnival offer that service? If so, what is the estimated cost for a 7 night cruise?

Thanks in advance.

I am Platinum on Carnival. We used to get unlimited laundry but that was one of the cuts when they revamped the loyalty program. Now we get a certain number of bags based on the length of the cruise.

I've cruised Carnival 16 times for a total of 108 days. I've never seen or heard of an "unlimited laundry" offer. They do, however, often have a bag of laundry for like $20 at some point during the cruise.

Your best bet is to use the self serve laundry (now something like $3 wash and $3 dry, most machines now take your sail and sign card). Bring detergent - I like the Purex 3-in-1 sheets which are still available on Amazon.

Enjoy your cruise!

$15/bag or $50/5 bags of laundry.

The bags are pretty small.

But it's amazing how much can get put into those bags.

Couple pairs of pants, several shirts, underwear and socks. About three days worth.

Normally if it's picked up before 9 or 10 it will be returned the same day. There will be a note with the time.

Like all shipboard laundry only send out sturdy clothes, nothing delicate.