Oasis Dining Room Table/Layout?

I will be on OAS in March and was trying get an idea of where I'd like to be seated and the dining room layout.

My friends and I have always enjoyed sitting at a table on the bottom level in the center so we have all that open space above us! Our past cruises on RCCL had dining rooms with a grand staircase and we had a table at the base of the stairs which felt really glamorous! haha

Not sure if this is the case on OAS. None of the pics I've searched show any staircases. Is there one? Does anyone have a table schematic layout for the dining room? I've seen a few posted on here for other ships, but none for this one.

Thanks, everyone for your help! Can't wait to try out this phenomenal ship, it'll be my first time on Oasis class!

I will be on OAS in March and was trying get an idea of where I'd like to be seated and the dining room layout.

My friends and I have always enjoyed sitting at a table on the bottom level in the center so we have all that open space above us! Our past cruises on RCCL had dining rooms with a grand staircase and we had a table at the base of the stairs which felt really glamorous! haha

Not sure if this is the case on OAS. None of the pics I've searched show any staircases. Is there one? Does anyone have a table schematic layout for the dining room? I've seen a few posted on here for other ships, but none for this one.

Thanks, everyone for your help! Can't wait to try out this phenomenal ship, it'll be my first time on Oasis class!

Here are a couple of photos to give you an idea of the layout for the 3-level dining room...

2079411010_021612S39DinnerinMainDiningRoom.jpg.00465e1a5bc0adeb945723da1be0eb8b.jpg

746236414_021612T40DinnerinMainDiningRoom.jpg.b1a581accf8216c303e982e67b1f55df.jpg

With RCCL dining you can choose what size of table you would like to sit at: for 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 but not where it will be located in the dining room, you would need to check out the dining room after you board the ship.