Can I register an American address on princess.com when traveling I Erope.

PunkiC

I am currently in Switzerland and trying to register our kids on princess.com

We all live in Seattle.

Unfortunately the Princess site automatically lists their country as Switzerland. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

Edited by PunkiC

Two things come to mind...

The first is to set up a VPN (virtual private network) on your device or computer. It's not complicated at all. I use iOS devices and a MacBook Pro laptop...there may be an Android app also.

A VPN provides a secure connection and in doing so makes it appear that you're in a different location.

You can download the free VPN app, OpenVPN, from the App Store for use on an iOS device or from their website to use on your computer. There is a fee to use it, but there is some free usage time which should allow you to do what you want to do. Setup is pretty straight forward. Once you get it setup, select Private Tunnel/Chicago or another USA location in your profile.

The second option that comes to mind is just calling Princess USA via Skype to request they add your info manually. I've found the magicJack app works very well when calling back to the USA from Europe...calls made with it are free.

Good luck...

Lew