Manhattan cruise parking

AjBren2

Thanks for the replies. Yes , Allie I did read the guidelines for the parking, but it did not specifically address pick ups. Other lots in NYC specifically refuse pick ups, so that was the reason for the question.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I parked my car there 5 times already.

Since it is a rooftop parking, meaning outdoor parking, I really do not think there is a restriction on size. I remember seeing pick-ups but crew cab ?

They might ask you to park at the end of the parking or even along side of the road leading in the parking ( they use it when parking is full ).

They have other lots near the pier for overflow of needed...they might ??? ask you to park there ... but I really do not think so.

I usually arrive around 9:30 or 10 and never had a problem to park...plenty of spaces.

Have fun !!

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Suffice to say, a picture is worth a thousand words - we're on the Splendor @ Pier 90 & took some pix with the Breakaway @ Pier 88, 2 full-size pickup in this one. Even those Hummers w. 8" Hella light bars on top would be fine too, IMO. And, if you don't mind walking a bit & getting there early enough, you should find a few "extra" wide parking spaces. Just realized looking at it that one taxi driver/owner possibly decided to take a nice vacatiton & parked his wheels for 8 nights ...

P9220058.JPG