Way to see itinerary after ship sails?

GregnChris

Is there anyway to get a copy of the itinerary for a cruise after it starts the cruise? We have friends on the Rotterdam and I forgot to pull the itinerary before they left Athens a couple of days ago. I like to follow along, but don't know the ports of call.

Thanks,

Greg

Try http://cruisetimetables.com. At the bottom of their home page to the list of ships and click on Rotterdam. It looks like it should be easy in this case to go directly to the current cruise. Sometimes, if the cruise you are looking at falls from the table of the ones available directly you can click on the first one shown and get a few earlier ones by clicking on the prior button. In your case it looks like you can click on January 20 and get your friend's itinerary.

Roy

Thanks so much for this link.

I just looked up the sailings for first week in March and saw that the Zuiderdam will be at Half Moon Cay the same day as our ship, the NA, on 8 March. I definitely will keep my reservation for a villa now. I am not of big fan of lines to eat or drink. :)

Dennis

Thanks so much for this link.

I just looked up the sailings for first week in March and saw that the Zuiderdam will be at Half Moon Cay the same day as our ship, the NA, on 8 March. I definitely will keep my reservation for a villa now. I am not of big fan of lines to eat or drink. :)

Dennis

I find cruisetimetables better than most cites.

On our last cruise -- both times we were scheduled to be at HMC -- another ship was also scheduled to be there with us. The first week we all missed HMC because of high winds. The second week -- we just stayed on the ship.

You can also go to cruisecal.com. It is a pay site, but go to the menu bar and click on itinerary lookup, then choose the ship, and find their departure date. It will show the entire itinerary and other ships in port with them. EM