Indy shops

cruisin73

Is there a logo shop? I'm looking to take a cruise on either Indy or freedom next January. It was mentioned here that Indy doesn't have a logo souvenir shop however I looked at a video and saw the logo souvenir shop or at least a sign for it. I like shopping in there for logo stuff plus if a forgot something they usually had it.

In March 2013, there was no logo store, but the main store sold a few logo items. The selection was horrible, but at least they had by ship models that I like to buy.

Sometime during the week, they will have tables set up in the Promenade selling a small selection of logo wear, but not near the selection as I have seen on my other cruise on the Liberty.

The shop on the Indy had a lot of UK branded stuff - lots of stuffed toys catering to the UK customers (Wallace and Gromet, Paddington Bear, etc)

There is no logo shop on Indy. I did see hats for 2 for $30 in one store, but do not count on buying anything else. Last week the Compass said tee shirts would be on sale that day on the Promenade, but I never saw any displayed that day or evening.

The shopping on Indy is very dedicated to alcohol, tobacco and perfume. And if you are a big lover of months old British clotted cream biscuits sold in a canister then you are in for a real treat. :rolleyes: Aside from that the shopping on Indy is very disappointing. RCI needs to put the Logo shop back on this ship. :(

All the shops on the Indy are run by an English company and have completely different merchandise than any other ship in the fleet. Because of that, all of their goods are delivered from England and sometimes don't make it to the ship for weeks to months at a time, causing them to run low during cruises. I used to work in what was supposed to be the logo shop, but mostly had toys, candy, and some toiletries.