8:45am flight out of FLL?

erries

As long as there's no custom delays or dock delays and you walk yourself off you'll be absolutely fine. We made it to FLL airport off Allure by 7AM, caught an 8:20 flight home... did grocery shopping and started laundry by noon.

It was AWESOME!

Wow! Off which ships? Did you self-disembark? What time did you get to the airport that it was already so backed up?

I agree, get to FLL early and it's fine, later on when all the ships in port get off then the FLL is a zoo. Before 9:30am is a breeze through there. Earlier the better.

we are booked on the oasis on may 17th the only flights out of ffl to jacksonville for the sat we return is at 8:00 am non stop. But ON SUNDAY there is a 3:50 pm flight to jax. so i just made a reservation at the hyatt place for sat night for $99.00. and we will go home sunday. we did not want to end our cruise rushing like crazy to make a early flight. we also will be staying at the hyatt the night befor the cruise. we felt if we missed our sat flight we would be out far more then the price of the hotel.good luck on your cruise hope you have a wonderful time.:)

We left the ship at 6:50am, had a taxi by 7:10 and at the airport by 7:30. Our flight wasn't until 11am. Compared to most of the posters on here, I stress out if I'm waiting at the airport more than 2 hours. Nothing aggravates me more than having to wait (long) for a flight. I would have been glad to have your 8:45am time but happy to hear you were able to change it.

Edited by Erik101

I was scared to do a 10:45 flight out of FLL, so, we booked the 3:50 non-stop :eek:

Oh well, guess we can take our time getting off the ship.

You won't be able to check in until 12:50. Rent a car and enjoy some time in Fort Lauderdale.

:)