Celebrity Solstice Specialy Restaurants

funone24/7

Here's my review of both from a few years ago on Equinox: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1366182

We just got off Reflection and ate at Tuscan again - it was just as good as when we were on Equinox, with some new and delicious menu items. We opted not to do Murano again, though - they have raised the price to $45 per person and reduced the menu from three courses to two (or so it appeared when we browsed the menu on board). If you do a lot of fine dining where you live, you may not be impressed. If not, you may really enjoy it!

That is one tough question but I would say Murano. Why? We really enjoy the table side cooking which is entertaining. The chefs on the Solstice are really showmen and love to have their pictures taken. Service at Murano on this ship was outstanding.

That is one tough question but I would say Murano. Why? We really enjoy the table side cooking which is entertaining. The chefs on the Solstice are really showmen and love to have their pictures taken. Service at Murano on this ship was outstanding.

We gave them 24 hours notice and requested Steak Diane table side. In addition, they fixed us Lobster Murano as an App.

We were disappointed with Tuscan Grill as they changed the menu from the year before when we were on Equinox. It was like the whole experience was downsized.

Tuscan Grill. We did it twice on our last voyage, and twice at Murano.

The Tuscan food was excellent, as was the service. You get a view from the stern of the ship, ask for a window table.

Murano was okay, but is darkly lit and the only view is of a lifeboat. If you like rich, fussy food, Murano is for you. Having said that, the chef came out and did the walk around on both occasions and she was really pleasant.

I'd also put in a vote forSilk Harvet, which we did 3 times. The staff were delightful, the food was good quality, but there was sooooo much. We got a discount as well, without expecting it.

Edited by Chunky2219
typo