Dazzles noise on Allure

hi again,

I am narrowing down my cabin search. It's come down to Boardwalk view w/balcony. The few cabins that are left are on deck 9 or 10 and around 5 or 6 cabins away from Dazzles.

Any comments/advice from anyone re: noise who has stayed in any cabins close to Dazzles?

I know that Dazzles spans 2 decks (Deck 8 to 10?) ....I am more concerned about if any music/noise can be heard in the cabin and if the balcony doors are closed. Until what time is Dazzles open until?

This cabin is for my senior parents who aren't overly sensitive to noise, but who do go to bed around midnight-1am. thanks again

hi again,

I am narrowing down my cabin search. It's come down to Boardwalk view w/balcony. The few cabins that are left are on deck 9 or 10 and around 5 or 6 cabins away from Dazzles.

Any comments/advice from anyone re: noise who has stayed in any cabins close to Dazzles?

I know that Dazzles spans 2 decks (Deck 8 to 10?) ....I am more concerned about if any music/noise can be heard in the cabin and if the balcony doors are closed. Until what time is Dazzles open until?

This cabin is for my senior parents who aren't overly sensitive to noise, but who do go to bed around midnight-1am. thanks again

totally sound proof, no noise

thx for everyone's reassurance. I'm now just deciding between cabin 9703 or 12707 which are both balcony's with Boardwalk view.

My concern with 9703 is that it is just above the restaurants and with 12707 there is only Deck 14 separating it from the pool deck 15 (scraping deck chairs?)

Any last minute input before I book one of these cabins. thanks everyone!

thx for everyone's reassurance. I'm now just deciding between cabin 9703 or 12707 which are both balcony's with Boardwalk view.

My concern with 9703 is that it is just above the restaurants and with 12707 there is only Deck 14 separating it from the pool deck 15 (scraping deck chairs?)

every cabin on the ship is below, above, or next something that could be noisy. Stop worrying

You will not hear any noise from the pool deck - in particular with deck 14 above. Ditto the restaurants with deck 9. I think you are far too concerned about noise. In 21+ years of sailing RCI in every ship class currently at sea, we have never had any noise issues with any of the staterooms we've had.

The rooms are well insulated and the only time you would hear noise from the Boardwalk outside is if your balcony door is open. But also remember that other rooms and balconies are across from you - in particular at night. Keep your shades closed.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Deck 9. One quick flight down to Central Park, and then, what the hey, only 2 more down to Boardwalk, and 1 more to Promenade. 12 is going to seem far from everything. No worries on overhead noise; you are "sandwiched"

Boardwalk, CP, pool decks are all quiet in the evening after 11pm or so. You'd hear more pool noise during the day from 12 than from 9. Most of the late night entertainment seems to be packed between decks 4 and 5.