Anybody here experience the Bud Light Hotel?

Medtech2

Not likely any CC posters on board. This is what Bud gave out for information:

"A spokeswoman earlier today said “upwards of 3,000” guests were expected on board this weekend. Some started arriving last night.

Joe Six-Pack isn’t likely to be among them, however. Passengers are the guests of Bud Light, ranging from executives, distributors and others the company does business with. But the manifest will also include a few lucky winners of a Bud Light contest.

With nearly 1,000 berths empty, though, some tickets to get aboard were available from ticket brokers."

It appears to be mostly VIP's and vendors. I guess there is a slim chance one of them is a CC regular??

I do have to wonder how full the ship was. When we left on Breakaway Friday night we noticed that on Getaway there were hardly any cabin lights on and not many people outside at all. Same thing coming back yesterday morning (though they could've just been sleeping).

According to my son, there was significantly less than 3000. He thought he heard closer to 600. There were no crazy, out of control parties that he saw or heard about. He reports he is glad to be heading south where it will be warmmm and we can keep the snow!

Wow! That's insane they spent all that money on the ship charter and ended up with something so small. I guess when you're such a large corporation you have disposable money. All the media hype in the NYC market might have helped the Bud Light brand image but to do the extensive decorating of the interior ship they did for so few on the ship makes you wonder...

I think individual rooms were even right down to towels and Bud Light tablets by the bedside. Who got to keep all that merchandise or was it stripped from the ship today before it sailed South?

Wow! That's insane they spent all that money on the ship charter and ended up with something so small. I guess when you're such a large corporation you have disposable money. All the media hype in the NYC market might have helped the Bud Light brand image but to do the extensive decorating of the interior ship they did for so few on the ship makes you wonder...

I think individual rooms were even right down to towels and Bud Light tablets by the bedside. Who got to keep all that merchandise or was it stripped from the ship today before it sailed South?

Supposedly anything with any mention of NCL was covered or replaced by Bud Light signage, towels, glassware, etc...

I would imagine that all of the special items, with Bud Light/Super Bowl on them, were meant to be taken off the ship by the lucky few invited to be their guest last week, as a gift.

I'm sure if you went on e-bay, some of the swag has to be for sale already.

Bill

Bill - Buying a branded towel which says Bud Light on EBay? I guess anything is possible these days for EBay! :rolleyes::D

Not sure I'd be making that investment. Too bad the hotel couldn't donate items to a homeless shelter or send them to an area in need such as the Philippines.

I wonder if any of the coverings damaged the ship in any way? With that much covering up of such a new ship, it makes you wonder why they didn't just charter the Gem? :cool:

Bill - Buying a branded towel which says Bud Light on EBay? I guess anything is possible these days for EBay! :rolleyes::D

Actually the towels and glasses they showed in one article were made just for this event.

One of a kind items with Bud Light Hotel and the SB on them.

Not just generic Bud Light stuff you can order online direct from Bud.

Bill

we had friends that won the contest... they also won tickets to the super bowl with the win. Bud Light does this every year and it is awesome! I wish they would bring back Port Paradise!!

Did they bring any of the goodies home with them...?