Breeze for adults?

saphir

I'll be on the Breeze on April 26 and after reading several comments, I wonder if I made a good choice. I want to say is - this rather a boat for families? is there room for adults? Thank you.

You will be fine!!!! We went last April, and even though we had our 14 yo DD, we did not see the kids taking over the ship. Maybe we were lucky, but we had no issues whatsoever. You always have Serenity, and there is SO much to do on this ship, I just don't think you would notice, even if there WERE kids... Beautiful ship!!!!!:D:D:D

I sailed last yr as well with kpfromct, with our two girls and yes many others..there is so many areas on the ship that kids arent all over..Although got to be honest I never felt like there was an over abundance of kids (sure as hell not like a disney cruise, which I've done and I adore Disney) but no where like..And there like previously said from kpfromct, there is the Serenity area with is FABULOUS and many other areas..As a side note, I'll be crusing with you , minus our two girls...They are staying at home with their grandmother! lol

Honestly though, great ship you wont be sorry!! And Hay why not join our roll call, lol...We also have one on FB too!!

Well, for the most part if you cruise outside of the usual school breaks you will see more adults and less kids. Kids will always be onboard, whether it is 200 kids (of all ages) or 1000+ kids.

I do believe you will miss the Easter cruisers. Easter falls on April 20th, so if any families are going to cruise over Easter you'll miss them as you'll be on a 8 day and the prior cruise would have been a six day.....

It doesn't matter which mass market cruise you go on, there will be kids. CCL, NCL, RCI, Princess, Disney, and Celebrity will all have kids on the ship every sailing...The question is how many!

Thanks for the info. It will surely be a very beautiful cruise. I already made the Dream and Freedom, but with my daughter. Today she has 20 years and travel without us... I did the Celebrity Reflection last year and I loved it. I had a good memory of Carnival and the Breeze looks so beautiful.

Thanks for the info. It will surely be a very beautiful cruise. I already made the Dream and Freedom, but with my daughter. Today she has 20 years and travel without us... I did the Celebrity Reflection last year and I loved it. I had a good memory of Carnival and the Breeze looks so beautiful.

I think Spring Break is over by then and so is Easter as mentioned previously. Come on over to the roll call and say hello to other CCers on the same sailing. There are lots of fellow Canadians as well. 80+ people signed up for the meet and greet and many of them without young children.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1616924&page=23

I'll be on the Breeze on April 26 and after reading several comments, I wonder if I made a good choice. I want to say is - this rather a boat for families? is there room for adults? Thank you.

DH and I sailed Breeze back in October. We are both in our early 50's. There was lots for us to see and do on the ship.

Though it was not vacation week, we did see many children of all ages. But we never encountered any issues.

We just got off the Breeze two weeks ago. We took our kids ages 6, 10 and 13. If it's any relief to you, not only did people on the ship not see them, WE didn't see them either! :D They have wonderful kids programs, and our kids never wanted to leave.

That left time for the husband and I to enjoy doing the "kids" activities. We loved the water slides! The 5-D movie theater was cool also.

Don't worry. You're going to have a great time. I think I've been forever spoiled now. She is a beauty of a ship.