Missing

It would seem after the site being down due to maintenance that its reappeared with many posts missing from yesterday :confused: Is the purpose behind the maintenance aimed specifically at deleting posts/threads?

Edited by Jim The Scot

That happened a few days ago because sailaway was confused as he thought he'd seen a thread I'd started and then it had gone along with lots of others. They reappeared after a while - so hopefully the 'missing' ones will also pop up soon.

Can't believe how lost I was when I kept checking and nothing came up! :o Sad or what? :rolleyes:

Anyway pleased to be 'in touch' with you all again! :D

HELLO EVERYBODY :) Normal service again ..we hope :rolleyes:

Could be worse ,just glad we don't use this site to print our tickets out :eek:

But the Suns out ..the wind has gone and this site works ,so its not so bad really ;):)

My thread about Dominica has disappeared. I did email the link to myself that Kruzseeka posted as I wanted to read it at leisure later, and I made brief notes about the other posts but I hope the missing posts get restored. :confused:

I replied to you on that Dominica Thread Jackie.

Yes I would use sea shoes, your nice new trainers would get muddied up. Some of the stones that lead up to the waterfalls get slippy too so you need the grip.

Have a great time Linda.... I know you will :D

We are off to Albufeira on Sunday for a week.

I replied to you on that Dominica Thread Jackie.

Yes I would use sea shoes, your nice new trainers would get muddied up. Some of the stones that lead up to the waterfalls get slippy too so you need the grip.

Have a great time Linda.... I know you will :D

We are off to Albufeira on Sunday for a week.

Thanks Joe. Hoping the crossing to Agadir will not be too rough :eek::eek: Have a great time in Portugal :)

Thanks Kruzseeka :) have you not got anything booked?

Funny you should ask........................:D Just booked this morning but not on Thomson! :eek: Have been hankering after going to the Fjords/Iceland again and had got your trip in my sights but for a number of reasons we decided we wanted to get away before then and saw a good deal on Celebrity in May (when Spirit is still 'up north') - so we're giving it a whirl. You can rest assured I'll be drawing comparisons! Expect some things to be better - but not all by any means! :rolleyes:

Will be interested in your opinions too when you get back but you have done Fred before so I guess you know what to expect there. Still, hope it lives up to everything you want it to be. ;)

Edited by kruzseeka

On another note, I can't believe how put out I was when the site was down and how glad I am it is back up......a timely wee reminder to take make sure it remains healthy :) or alternatively, get a life :D

Have a great time Linda.

I can only post if I hit the quote rather than the reply button so had to hijack a post. Sorry.

well guys....so nice to have all the (online) family back together:cool::)

happy holidays/cruises guys...have a good/great one

and

happy birthdays...have a lovely day(s)

and

well done kruz....must bite the bullet myself soon...still hankering after fire & ice;):)

Have a great time Linda! :D

Will be very interested to hear your review of Celebrity Kruzseeka as I've been looking at trying them for a while. Are you on Eclipse or Infinity?

Infinity - I must get a brochure now and find out what I've signed up to!!!:eek::D It was booked rather on impulse (not like me at all!:rolleyes:) but it will certainly be a new experience. And of course I'll report back - you wouldn't expect anything else would you?!! :o:D

Edited by kruzseeka

I couldn't get on at all yesterday :eek: it is a big miss.

Linda, hope you have a fantastic holiday, I think this cruise has been on your clock since I joined.;):)

You'll have to let us know your itineraries Kruzseeka and Nell.

Thanks Little Nell and geo. :) You can rest assured I'll give you a blow by blow account Little Nell :D and I'm sorry to have jumped ship geo re the Fire and Ice as it's one I've very much wanted to do for some time.

This Celebrity one only gives us two days in Iceland (an overnight in Reykjavik) but we had three days there and did the 'big' tours last year (Golden Circle from Reykjavik and Jewels of the North from Akureyri) so this will give us chance to see something of Reykjavik and hopefully a dip in the Blue Pool! :) It includes some ports which are new to us including rather more in Norway so we are looking forward to it. My only regeret will be missing you if you book F & I now! :o

Thanks Little Nell and geo. :) You can rest assured I'll give you a blow by blow account Little Nell :D and I'm sorry to have jumped ship geo re the Fire and Ice as it's one I've very much wanted to do for some time.

This Celebrity one only gives us two days in Iceland (an overnight in Reykjavik) but we had three days there and did the 'big' tours last year (Golden Circle from Reykjavik and Jewels of the North from Akureyri) so this will give us chance to see something of Reykjavik and hopefully a dip in the Blue Pool! :) It includes some ports which are new to us including rather more in Norway so we are looking forward to it. My only regeret will be missing you if you book F & I now! :o

I think overnight in Reykjavik is great and the Blue Lagoon was a fabulous experience. There is also a big park where all the locals go for a stroll on the evening, we loved it.