Final Payment Due Date

bbgran190

It can vary. A seven day Caribbean cruise usually has a later final payment due date than World Cruise, for example.

Your written confirmation should state precisely when final is due. Contact your TA or HAL if you booked directly with them to verify.

We are new to Holland and was wondering how many days prior to the start of a Holland cruise is the final payment due. Thanks

Unless there is a special reason (ie Grand Voyage or Xmas ) the final payment is due in their office 75 days before the cruise . This said if going thru a TA or directly give about a 7 days to get the funds to them. A TA might have a different final payment date because of this added time.

Sail is correct. The range is something like 120 to 75 days depending on the itinerary, length of cruise, etc. For instance, World cruises are typically 120 days out while Caribbean cruises are around 75 days. I can't say these are hard and fast final payment dates as I think I've seen special offers, incentives, etc., that have been different.....so I caveat my posting and say "generally". :)