Constellation Review February 8 2014

JimHam4

• 10 months later...
Your Welcome. Going to be back on board in two weeks, so will try to post another review then.

Sent from my 831C using Forums mobile app

Thank you for the review. I enjoyed reading it. Will be on the Constellation for the first time Feb 7. Really looking forward to it.

I will watch for your new review - enjoy your cruise...

I am going on the exact same cruise February 7th of 2015 and was wondering if you saw any kids or teens onboard during cruise?

Very few during the cruise but we were dining in Blu where you're not really going to see any. I saw several families (having reunions) on the first and last days.

Sent from my 831C using Forums mobile app

I realize this is an old thread but expect the OPs AQ cabin photos are still accurate....

the stateroom seemed a bit spartan looking compared to S class ships which have storage cabinets over the bed...the photos showed no cabinets and no art to replace it.....just looked like a generic dorm room...hope they will be better in person or that art has been added

we are booked for 1/24/15..

Looking forward to it....pretty cold where we live right now!

Edited by hcat

I had this cabin last April, and now I have its neighbor 1140 on an upcoming cruise. The cabin was just fine, the bathroom a decent size, but the best part was the larger balcony. We didn't spend enough time inside the cabin to notice any art or lack thereof... Looking forward to this row of cabins again!

• 1 month later...

I prefer a cruise like this come bundled with the maximum amount of receivables and added bonuses. A smorgasbord of all the best in accommodations and pleasantries if you know what I mean. :D

They need a first class captain seat.