Black Sea Cruises

voyager70

GRRRRR....I see the cruises but I can't do a mock booking to see the prices. I love RCI's website!

I would love to go back to Istanbul for a few days and then take a cruise from there. I'll just have to try later.

I have to wonder how much business they lose because of their website problems.

Am assuming this is Rhapsody post re-positioning from Sydney..... waiting for the UK website to catch up.....

Correct Linda. After the third repo cruise (Dubai to Istanbul) Rhapsody is doing the three Black Sea cruises followed by another repo to Civitavecchia where I assume she will be based for the rest of the summer.

Surprise, surprise - once again the RC UK site lags behind :rolleyes: No itineraries and no prices published on the UK site yet

and the cabins I wanted have already gone :(

Edited by Bobal

The itineraries were available first thing this morning on the UK site for me, I looked at around 9am. Prices were added later though. Always make sure you are signed in to see the early pre public releases.

All I did to see them was go to the bottom of opening page, click on your cruise account and then put in login details. Once C&A details are shown click on plan a cruise and then search for a cruise tab. I put in for June 2015 and ship Rhapsody. Once you press show cruises it fails and comes up with 546 cruises but then put date and ship in again and they are then shown.

Sorry it's long winded just trying to show you the process i went through to see if it works. Splendour cruises are also up.

All I did to see them was go to the bottom of opening page, click on your cruise account and then put in login details. Once C&A details are shown click on plan a cruise and then search for a cruise tab. I put in for June 2015 and ship Rhapsody. Once you press show cruises it fails and comes up with 546 cruises but then put date and ship in again and they are then shown.

Sorry it's long winded just trying to show you the process i went through to see if it works. Splendour cruises are also up.

I'm in!! Thanks :D