P&O Cruises 2015-2016

cruisefan2012

Schedules, itineraries and prices are available on the P&O website. I haven't had time to analyse the itineraries but the prices do look lower than last year - e.g. 14 nights on Ventura, late June, £1789 for a mid-ships balcony. (Of course, that might just be that ship.)

Update: no, looks general. The same cruise on Azura, a couple of weeks later (i.e. mid-July-ish) is £1839 for a mid-ships balcony.

Edited by tom_uk

I agree the prices do look lower than this years starting level, however both Oriana and Aurora prices are quite a bit higher than the bigger and newer ships.

A rather strange pricing model this, most other lines give significant discounts to keep their older ships full. Maybe the psychographics ofP&O cruisers is distinctly different to other lines.

I agree the prices do look lower than this years starting level, however both Oriana and Aurora prices are quite a bit higher than the bigger and newer ships.

A rather strange pricing model this, most other lines give significant discounts to keep their older ships full. Maybe the psychographics ofP&O cruisers is distinctly different to other lines.

Yes, a bit more digging has shown that Aurora and Oriana do seem to be more expensive. I suppose there are a number of reasons why this could be so: a) they are popular with the P&O regulars, and demand affects price; b) they ar also smaller, so that popularity is chasing smaller capacity; and c) perhaps, being both well over 10 years old (Oriana is nearly 20 years old), they are genuinely more expensive to run. The truth is possible a combination of all of those.

I do feel glad that in fact we enjoy Ventura and, I'm sure, Azura...

Apart from Britannia, which ships are in the Caribbean?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Not Azura and Ventura as posted earlier in this thread but instead Britannia, Azura and Adonia are based out of Barbados for the Winter.

Ventura seems to be running alot of Atlantic Island cruises

Wilson2579

Which Britannia cruise are you "pre registered" on ?

I`m on its maiden call to the Baltics - I cant wait !!!

Cruisefan2012

I am not on until August around the med. Would have loved to do the maiden but can't have my holidays then.