Centrum Elevators

kwazi07

This is minor question, but do the centrum elevators on the Enchantment of the Seas go all the way down to deck two or just the height of the centrum? We have a panoramic ocean view on deck 8 and a interior on deck 2. It would be nice to only have to take one elevator/staircase to our other cabin.

This is minor question, but do the centrum elevators on the Enchantment of the Seas go all the way down to deck two or just the height of the centrum? We have a panoramic ocean view on deck 8 and a interior on deck 2. It would be nice to only have to take one elevator/staircase to our other cabin.

The centrum elevators go down to deck 2.

Thanks for the reply. I have so many questions about this ship. It seems so different from the Carnival Paradise, our first cruise. On that ship the atrium elevators only went down to the bottom of the atrium.

I've got plenty of pictures of this ship, let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see? DW and I were on the Enchantment last year for our honeymoon and absolutely lived it! We had an interior on deck 2 and everything was very convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've got plenty of pictures of this ship, let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to see? DW and I were on the Enchantment last year for our honeymoon and absolutely lived it! We had an interior on deck 2 and everything was very convenient.

Thanks! Do you have a picture of your stateroom? Is it easy to separate the beds or do you need your steward to do it? The room looks much bigger with separated beds. Also, can kids go into the Bolero's Lounge? And is there enough seating at the Windjammer or is it packed? Any help would be great

Thanks! Do you have a picture of your stateroom? Is it easy to separate the beds or do you need your steward to do it? The room looks much bigger with separated beds. Also, can kids go into the Bolero's Lounge? And is there enough seating at the Windjammer or is it packed? Any help would be great

The stateroom attendant will separate the beds upon request. Kids can go into Bolero's. Windjammer can be crowded at times.

Edited by clarea

I understand that this ship is older than the Carnival Paradise. It it kept in good condition? It looks very nice on Beyondships, but are there any signs of wear and tear? For example, on the Paradise some of the pool tiles we gone or wiggly.

have the Cabin Steward do it. or just indicate that you want them separated when you check in on line. it is not any bigger though, and in fact may make it harder to navigate the cabin. all venues are open to kids until late..and even then only a few become adult only. my only suggestion is keep them off the actual bar, and just use the ample seating in the lounges.

WJ does get packed.. they sort of forgot to add more seating when they stretched her to add more cabins. hit the park cafe instead. mmm Beef on Weck, oh and their potato or broccoli soups are divine.

ImageUploadedByForums1393271036.868825.jpg.df987a58115086626fe56d76d5e9735f.jpg

Here's a picture of our cabin, boleros, and the Centrum . The ship was really nice and decorated because we went right after Christmas. the ship really didn't show any signs of wear and tear in fact the ship was quite lovely The Windjammer always does get a little packed so I agree with the other poster Park Café is definitely the way to go and the food is excellent. Let me know if there's anything else you want to see.

ImageUploadedByForums1393270870.173873.jpg.5562d7d05e26518b246a63461eb7d5f7.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1393270886.951011.jpg.1c421785458247f11e6ce94487360fe1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...