NCL your new drink cups suck!

Mr and Mrs C

Does everyone in the cabin have to get the soda package if it is purchased? I don't see the package listed for purchase online. Is it only available once you are on board?

It's available for purchase ahead of time in the Gifts and More seciton here:

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more#adult

I've been to that page many times. However when I log into my vacation planner, the option isn't there to purchase the package. Maybe the question I should be asking is do they stop selling the package online at a certain point prior to the cruise? We leave on the Breakaway March 16. Or do they not sell the soda package during Spring Break either?

I've been to that page many times. However when I log into my vacation planner, the option isn't there to purchase the package. Maybe the question I should be asking is do they stop selling the package online at a certain point prior to the cruise? We leave on the Breakaway March 16. Or do they not sell the soda package during Spring Break either?

The package will be available for purchase from just about every bar and a table set up on the Lido deck for the first day and maybe the 2nd day as well. If you want to pre-purchase it, call NCL and order it if you are unable to buy it online. No, there is no blackout period for the soda package.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

I just went into my vacation planner and it's not there either. Maybe it's only on the Gifts and More page (without login) so people can buy it for you as a bon voyage gift. You could always order it that way.

Thanks to everyone who sees my point, I did not say I would never sail with them again or ask for my money back!

I use our other cups a lot, and I see it as advertising for ncl, when ever I take it somewhere people ask me about cruising. So far since our first cruise I have got them another 23 people who cruise with ncl now because I am always saying how great they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks to everyone who sees my point, I did not say I would never sail with them again or ask for my money back!

I use our other cups a lot, and I see it as advertising for ncl, when ever I take it somewhere people ask me about cruising. So far since our first cruise I have got them another 23 people who cruise with ncl now because I am always saying how great they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I agree with you. I have many NCL cups and the ones I receive on my 2013 cruises are all terrible. I've had to throw most of them away. The older ones I use everyday. It seems they maybe went with a new manufacturer for probably a cost savings and unfortunately those of us that like them as a little souvenir are now having to trash them